How long until people demand nerfs to Ulduar?

I give it about a week. How about you? I wouldn’t be surprised if they start demanding nerfs as early as PTR.

2 Likes

Won’t be me. I’m looking forward to the challenge. But you’re probably right, as early as the PTR.

4 Likes

Didnt you like just make this exact thread? We probably dont need multiple…

3 Likes

You must be confusing me with someone else

Personally, I’d crank up Hard Modes only. Like, really make them hard.
Not the raid itself.

4 Likes

Sounds like theyre doing all of the above and Im totally here for it

1 Like

people will 100% complain.

When will Val’nyr be in the cash shop? That’s what the Classic community really wants!

2 Likes

Well depends on who do you mean with People. Retail fan bois and cry babies? They are already asking for Nerf to this Naxx that you can clear probably with green gears. But if you mean real classic players the answer is Never.

I can’t wait for the challenge, I loved Ulduar the first time around and I want to do all the hardmodes this time.

you live in a delusional bubble of your own construct. none of that is happening at all

4 Likes

Sounds like you want to play Retail WoW.

1 Like

huh?
how on earth does that make any sense?

You want them to fundamentally alter the raid to make it harder. I’m not playing Wrath Classic to get some reimagined version of the game with extra hard modes. Heroic+ will be ok because a) who cares about Heroics anyway and b) it helps mitigate the biggest issue Wrath Classic has, which is the loot.

IMO they really screwed up with the Ulduar gear ilvl bump. If they were gonna mess with gear, it should have been to add more sources and drops to reflect that we have a much shorter time to actually gear from the content than during the original game. Now we have even less effective top end options because they bumped up the ilvl of the hard mode gear more than the base gear so instead of a difference of 13 ilvls we have a difference of 20, which really makes the alternate non-BiS sets that much worse than BiS.

2 Likes

Where have you been mate?

Tell me you’re not playing the game, without telling me you’re not playing the game.

I also find it funny how you want to play CLASSIC and is totally okay with H+ lmao

That is so false i don’t even know where to begin lmao

and it sounds like you don’t wanna play WoW at all then. Go home old man.

lmao ulda is gonna be rolled over

It was already indirectly nerfed by increasing the ilvl of the loot, the same way they “nerfed but its not a nerf” to BRF, but that was just a 5ilvl jump in the middle of the raid tier.

Thanks to this new loot, I expect even yogg 0 to go down easy.

If they wanted the items to hold weight when TOC comes out, they could have jumped up our already farmed ulduar gear when TOC dropped, doing it this way is a nerf, which is prob good for alot of naxx guilds, ulduar murdered guilds on my wrath server back in the day.

Ulduar is gonna be a great big giant meme.

don’t think people will demand nerfs, guilds will just fall apart lol. even per nerf vashj and kt drove 8/10 guilds crazy. And for Sunwell, a lot of guilds just gave up and didn’t even bother starting.

1 Like

Ulduar was nerfed, every item we get will be stronger than OG ulduar loot. This is a massive nerf, some of these items at the new ilvl are gonna be crazy.

Ulduar in wrath classic will be far easier than it originally was.