How long to we have to get Frostbrood Proto-Wyrm?

Lot of players are asking and wondering how long we have to obtain the new Frostbrood Proto-Wyrm mount for retail so any help is greatly appreciated. Me, I am doing it now and get it over with so I can uninstall and continue my retail adventures.

Nothing against classic players it is just not for me. :smiley:

We don’t currently have an end date for the promotion.

14 Likes

Thank you for quick reply you shall be known as fastest centaur in the west while the panda is fastest bear. :smiley:

5 Likes

Sorry to bug but what is a good dead realm to do this one I read a list somewhere but just want others thoughts.

myzreal is the one i lvled mine on no que time to get in.

1 Like

Ok cool thank you so much for reply.

Is it pve?

Again, for stupid question but when i uninstall wrath 2 after getting my mount I don’t lose mount in retail or my character in case this happens again.

Retail and classic are 2 seperate games unless u delete the toons on classic they should be there for the time being.

2 Likes

Cool thank you even though i am uninstalling still have a bc boost and thinking of using it on this classic alt.

Those shouldnt disapear either.

1 Like

I made a DK on classic, completed the quest “Warchief’s Blessing” and even got to level 70. I have not yet received the mount in retail. Am I missing something else?

It should show as an unopened item in your Mount Journal once earned.

Make sure all your Filters are checked.

6 Likes

thanks, it was the filters hiding it

3 Likes

You’re welcome.

1 Like

I am still in process of getting mount just tired of being killed and screwed over yes this is a promotion I didn’t have to do it just so glad I can uninstall this trash classic once mount is there.

1 Like

What issues are you encountering that are hindering completion of the DK start area?

I seen almost no other players while I did my DK – she is on Earthfury (PVP). But maybe I just got lucky and nobody else was around when I got to ORG.

Sorry for taking while to reply was out getting nom nom I am past the earlier part am now on the crimson dawn.

from my understanding you only need to do the starter story quest to unlock it but i might be wrong.

Still in starting zone and everything the classic players say about “community” is a lie they let me die trying to kill something for the head might be cause I am retail and not there long but still.

Retail and classic communties both suck.

They would have no way of knowing your status as a player unless you advised them. I try to help others when I can, but I realize that not everyone follows that play style.

Are you upgrading your talents as you go throughout the quests? Here is just an example from my DK that just ran through the start area and made it to ORG.

3 Likes