How long to get exalted with new factions?

Me and my fellow human paladin buddies are planning to form a raid and wreak havoc on all the horde before they get flying. Just need to know when that will be.

373 years.

1 Like

I farmed a lot of my rep in islands while banging my head against a wall trying to get at least one of the mounts.

1 Like

good luck since that flying is only gonna help you run away faster

1 Like

I’m guessing it will be about a week or two of doing quests/wqs like Argus and the Broken shore.

For me 35 weeks, since I have other things to do besides world quests.

1 Like

LMAO awww poor horde. Is it fair Horde has a unique mount quest yet Alliance doesn’t? Is it fair Horde has had the best racials and continue to (see Zandalari)? Is it fair the Horde gets raids based on their own stories and the Alliance hasn’t (ie. SoO and Uldir)? Is it fair Alliance gets content cut out of an expansion due to time yet Horde got all of theirs? But yeah, how very unfair.

This is why I laugh how horde cries if anything ever benefits the Alliance for once.

1 Like

Like I said, this is assuming you are doing 4 wqs a day.

That timeframe can change based on playstyle. It also is not factoring in any rep gains from the intro quests or side quests and what not.

I mean I could take the time to calculate all that out, but I’m lazy.

Create a human, problem solved.

Why do people make something so easy to fix so difficult?

I know it’s been said but I’d assume like the others it would take about 2-3 weeks, maybe more, depending on how you play.

no, we should not have to make a human to earn a mount at the same time.

remove the human racial and give them something else

a few weeks huh? thats a good one…

ive been working on revered off and on since the patch update…months later and still no flight. im lazy and feel that these rep grinds are absurd. bring back pay for flight. i dont care about getting a stupid flying mount as my reward

3 Likes