How long response to the ban appeal ticket?

Nobody can answer that for you. Again, they’re not going to go into any specifics with you.

4 Likes

There’s no need for any of us to speculate. We can only tell you that when you appeal, it is not a time to plead/argue your case. It is reviewed by a different person, and they arrive at their conclusions based on the information they have.

You simply have to wait on the new ticket.

3 Likes

You need to wait for this new ticket to be reviewed, Aavis - although I will tell you, using a false name on all these licenses is in itself plenty of sufficient reason to close them all permanently. If you setup licenses in the future, please be certain to use your accurate legal information on them.

8 Likes

I already indicated my real name when buying from visa, once again I do not want to provide anyone with my id information on the Internet and maybe I didnt plan to play wow seriously, and if my account is hacked, this will be my problem. and again the question, why did you block only 1 account? I have registered the remaining accounts of the same

And it is a legal requirement that you agree to when you create an account with us that you use your real identity. As far as why only one was blocked, that is an excellent question, don’t be surprised if they notice that oversight upon closer review and rectify the situation.

6 Likes

tomorrow Im going to change my name and surname to “maybe change” and provide you with id photos confirming that this is a real name and surname

Ok, Aavis - that second review was just completed and it does look like they are reopening that license.

I’d strongly recommend that you get the names on these amended to your legal name to help prevent further issues going forward.

6 Likes

Do you mean you’re going to change your name on the account? That is not possible to do on your own. Billing may be able to help, but you will likely have to give them documentation.

Do you mean you’ll go through the real life legal process to change your name, to make it match your account info? I’m no lawyer, but I think you’ll find that process just as difficult. The courts may not take kindly to you wasting their time.

1 Like

Why didn’t you simply trade the gold if they were multiboxes?

All sympathy just evaporated.

3 Likes

This isn’t a court of public opinion.

Aavis now knows what needs to be done after talking to Blizz. The issue is resolved as far as the forums go.

12 Likes

if I knew right away what was the matter and not in rmt I would have no questions, anyway thanks for helping everyone

2 Likes

God luck. Don’t be afraid of reaching out directly to Blizz if you have any other questions. Their ultimate goal is for each of us to have an enjoyable gaming experience. They’re not unapproachable.

9 Likes

Some people appreciate the entertainment streamers offer. So they reward them by subscribing to their channels, gifting subscriptions, sending “cheers”, offering “tips”, and sometimes even sending gold. Have you never tipped a street performer?

1 Like

Not when I know they’re pulling in a six-figure income performing online.

13 Likes

No.

This is more like if Tom Brady asked a fan to buy him a car.

Now shoo.

8 Likes