How long from Rank 0 to Rank 14

Who cares. Cap till you cant cap anymore. 500k is so easy you should be capped by Wednesday or Thursday night with AV.

1 Like

You do obviously, else you wouldnā€™t be replying to the question so much. Now if you could just understand the question and answer that.

I have a question (frankly Iā€™m not ranking so I never really paid attention) - what is the minimum amount of honor one has to do to make progress at rank 12-13 ish? Iā€™m not talking about the maximum we know is 500 - but the minimum to make progress within their rank.

Yeah, if they do implement this, it will completely screw a lot of people over. Iā€™m hoping they use common sense and wait to implement this the week after next. Since you know, people already went that route with THEIR system.

Way to ruin this game for some people.

Negative. Just gonna get 500k a week until im 14. Its very very simple.

The only people ruining the game are the ones trying to game the system which was clearly a bug / exploit.

1 Like

How many weeks do you think that will be?

From Rank 10 it should be 5/6 weeks of 500ks. Err maybe 7. Might be very very close.

1 Like

But you donā€™t HAVE to right - thatā€™s the fastest way but you can do it regardless at a slower pace if you just do the minimum to reach the cap that gives you progress. Thereā€™s no downranking so whatā€™s the rush lol

How? Optimizing their system is an exploit?

EXACTLY. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

People should really just be happy they didnā€™t get a 14-day vacation. This was obviously not intended.

You are the typical S key player that plays era now. You are the standard of stupid

LOL because I have ethics and donā€™t exploit obviously unintended things because other people are doing it?

If you say so.

I think its pretty obvious getting DKs to enhance your rank is shaky at best. In no way shape or form was the system intended to do that.

People who got DKs to save a measily 150K honor should be given a vacation.

1 Like

How is it an exploit? Literally their system.

Well not anymore

2 Likes

Its pretty obvious if you understand the game and the fact that DKs bring down your rank that you shouldnt be benefiting from it. Oh, and the fact that its already been patched out.

I totally get it was an unintended consequence, but Blizzard can absolutely ban you for it, even though they likely wont.

I have 0 sympathy for anyone who got DKs and will now be down ranked because of it. Zero. Nada. None. Its idiotic to think they wouldnt have patched it.

3 Likes

Imagine someone crying about fixing something that wasnā€™t intended (LITERALLY CALLED DISHONORABLE) in a system that you can literally AFK your way to whatever rank.

Edit - Iā€™m dumb. anyone ranking rn has no concept of what honor actually is

2 Likes

Good one. :slight_smile:

An exploit can be defined by taking advantage of a situation in unfair, underhanded, or unintended ways.

You may call it optimising a system, but it quite literally is the definition of an exploit. Using a loophole of the system that only those in the know benefit from, that directly goes against the goal of the system, and utilises a mechanic put in place to stop griefing of mostly quest mobs.

2 Likes