How long for Prime stuff to show up?

As far as I know, last week I linked my Prime/Twitch account to my Battle.net account to get those cosmetic head pieces. I am wondering how long it takes for the Jewel of the Firelord to show up in your collections or if I am missing a step?

Did you claim the Jewel of the Firelord? Are you certain you linked the correct email address of your Battle.net account?

For instance, the email address on my Twitch.tv account was different from my Battle.net and during the link process it was defaulting to the Twitch email.

1 Like

Well, I use the same e-mail for all accounts, and I checked on my Twitch info to verify that the correct e-mail was used. On the Prime page (the one you are directed to from the Battle.net launcher) it says my account is linked AND it says the Jewel is claimed, however it doesn’t tell me which account on the Prime page, and beyond that page I haven’t done anything to claim it. It is still not showing up at all in my cosmetics collection in-game. Not in collected/uncollected, which I am figured the store stuff doesn’t show up at all until you purchase it/claim it.

I am mostly asking because I’m not sure what to do to check that I correctly linked my stuff… like I said, on the Prime page it says “account connected” or something to that effect, but doesn’t show which. Under Connections tab on my Battle.net info, I am linked on Twitch but I do not see anything for Amazon. But on Twitch it says both my Amazon and my Battle.net are correctly linked to my Twitch account.

I am not familiar with all this interconnection stuff, I only have a Twitch account to get bonus goodies on Overwatch for the most part. Hope that context I provided can help you help me in the right direction and wasn’t too confusing. (It confuses me lol)

Update: I have an alternate account that is currently INACTIVE and as far as I knew it was not linked to any other kind of account. It seems I somehow linked my inactive RAF account to my Prime and have the Jewel there. I do not want it on that account as it is basically a throw away account to get cosmetics on this one. I do not really use that account except add game time to it every now and then. I will try to fix this on the Amazon Prime page.

Try going into your collections, and search jewel or firelord under helmets, and make sure to check your filters.

1 Like

I’ve done that regularly and just checked an alternate account, I somehow made the mistake of linking that one so it’s on a secondary Battle.net account. I am going to try to get it fixed on the Amazon page, as I saw something related to it in the FAQ section.

I clicked the link I am supposed to, to go through the process again and it just brings me to the same page with no changes. I may try to reach out to CS on Prime’s site if possible, but if anyone has any ideas of how to get this solved I would really appreciate it.

Edit: Apparently, I was able to get account stuff straightened out, but they cannot or will not retroactively correct which account the reward is given to, so the Jewel is stuck on my alt account (That really sucks tbh) and going forward I will get the rewards on my main account. Problem solved. Ish. Thanks for the help y’all.

Who is “they” if I may ask? Blizzard or Amazon?

Only asking because the support article for a wrong account link says to contact CS (Blizzard) regarding that.

1 Like

I would agree. As far as I am aware we should be able to assist in this situation. I don’t see any recent tickets on this account.

2 Likes

Ah okay, “they” is Amazon Prime CS. I have not opened a ticket about this with Blizzard yet.

3 Likes