How is wpvp?

Earlier this week i restarted wow again, and while retail is fine and all, i miss the pvp servers.

Are there any good rp pvp servers out there?

Grobbulus.

6 Likes

The best server in the game is Rp-pvp. Grob Grob

1 Like

World PvP in Outland is pretty limited because of flying of course.

Blizzard increased the honour you get from the 3 World PvP dailys- Halaa, Spirit towers in Terokkar and Towers in Hellfire Peninsula.

Isle of Quel’danas is very active with players and no flying there.

1 Like

Grobbulus is the server you are looking for.

1 Like

Grob grob baby

wpvp is dead outside of grobb.

How balanced is it?

I dont want to roll horde when we out number the alliance by a large margin.

Google search “tbc realm pop ironforge”. It has all the realm stats.

Very balanced. Almost 50/50. WPvP is very active.

this is the mentality that is causing the huge number disparity on servers like Benediction and Faerlina.

if you want balance as is, then yes, as they’ve said above me, Grob. It is West coast though. and who is to say it will remain balanced.

but I mean the playerbase itself needs to be held accountable for the pop disparity. could Blizz be doing more? yes but it’s something the playerbase has a say on and could also fix and chooses not to. instead, they want the path of least resistance so they flock to the factions that are already “winning” on a server and worsen the problem.

1 Like

Very much this, balance on pvp servers is a player responsibility, also thanks eveyone for your responses

server is is 51.5% horde now
is all over for alliance
leave while you can

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.