How is this server on Horde side?

A few of us from a PvE server in an alliance raiding guild are thinking of rolling toons on the Horde side of a PvP server.

Can anyone comment on how the Horde community is on this server? How are wait times for forming groups? Are there plenty of opportunities to join experienced raiding guilds?

How are AH prices here? Given the static prices of quest loot/rewards, do you feel things are expensive for popular items? (please include average prices for Arcanite Crystals, Righteous Orbs, Dreamfoil, Mongoose Elixirs, Greater NR potions if you can)

Thanks in advance for those who reply!

1 Like

I’ll get right on that.

Server economy ran by botters. Hunters fly hacking in AQ40, stuff like that. Mongoose 60g a stack if I recall correctly.

1 Like

Coming from a PVE server, you will notice prices are quite a bit higher here. Mongoose run anywhere from 45-60 a stack, for example.

Come roll alliance on Kromcrush instead. Its a pvp server.

Log on and do some research on prices. They are higher than your average PVE server, but not obnoxiously overpriced IMO. Forming groups for dungeons doesn’t happen very often sub 60, but there’s plenty of attunement groups running every day. The boosting community is large here, I see multiple people advertising Mara/SM frequently.