How is this server for horde?

Hey everyone,

I have an Orc rogue I may be looking to transfer soon since the server I’m currently on is EST and the raid times of my guild just don’t work too well for me. I live in PST and actually prefer times after 7pm PST, currently my guild raids at 8pm EST.

I’ve noticed there is quite an imbalance when it comes to factions, but does that really matter on a pve server? I’m playing on a pvp server at the moment. I also wouldn’t mind the switch from pvp to pve since raiding is my top priority within the game.

I guess I’m just curious of what the vibe is like on the horde side, or even on the realm in general. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks.

If you are interested in PVP, there are long q times. Long meaning 2 hours for AV. Someone said it was due to the Alliance/Horde ratio. Farming herbs is tuff. I love my guild, Tribute, super friendly and pretty relaxed. Not much if any vulgarity. Mostly adults players. W we have some of the parents and their children in the guild too. anyways. Other than the two things I pointed out, the server is good.