How is this not obstruction of play?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/657718138653114368/1009334299528536084/unknown.png

They left one open. Looks like darnassus.

take that route to sw.

Former eve player here…you often go 10+ systems out your way to avoid a choke hold on a main gate. then hope they didn’t camp those backdoors too.

1 Like

Cant tell if this is bait… So i will walk into it.

Have you never played a launch? You are lucky the is a portal, you have never done the zoom in all the way. and take one step at a time till you find the npc? Blizzard calls that “engagement” You dont feel engaged?

1 Like

Your are able to interact with portals via zooming in or using interact with object macros. Don’t know the specific Margo seen guildys mention I use the zoom methiod myself and always can click in quite short order on a mega realm.

As such there is no way for players to prevent you from clicking on the portal so not obstruction of gameplay.

In fact stoping them from being able to do so would be closer to it than what there doing as that would be blizzard stoping them from playing how they want but it’s within blizzards right to do that so moot point.

What there doing is annoying nothing more it’s why important locations in retail demounts you. But non the less it is not obstruction of play to be annoying as you are not preventing them from playing only making it harder to get to a location. It’s no different how it’s not obstruction for me to park my car in front of a communal mail box on a public street. The mail man will get annoyed but not illegal(least in my area assuming no other parking rule preventing it). Your access to a location dose not superseed there ability to be there and enjoy the game in there own way.

In FF14 they have a default key bind to toggle name plates and make all non-NPC’s non-interactable so players can actually click through other players stacking on portals, quest givers, etc. Honestly a small QoL thing i never expected to enjoy so much.

While massively annoying what you have linked is not obstruction of play as the portals can never be truly “blocked” by a player.

Lmao I recognize some of these players from Vanilla, and I am not at all surprised to see them here. Some people just live to troll.

And what are we supposed to be looking at?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.