How is there not more posts about bloodmoon event?

Are people content with the laggy mess? Or the inability to properly layer? Of all the posts i see here how is this one not clogging up the forums? There is posts about orc racials and random nerfs to random classes and even a few talking about unfair suspensions…but none about this? i don’t get it.

1 Like

No.
But Blizz has requested specific feedback about it and apparently people are taking them up on the opportunity.

I have almost no problems with the bloodmoon.

I haven’t ever run into a lag fest or a Layer problem.

Then again, I don’t pack myself into a Mega-server like a sardine… that might also be a factor.

1 Like

Yea as much as i really like the event its unplayable most of the time because of lag or the terrible layering system. Its really funny how a team of 5 people managed a mega classic server better than Blizz can

It’s fun when it works, it isn’t fun when it doesn’t.

Not much else to say. I got my Raptor and am taking a break until the layering is sorted out. That’s it. :man_shrugging:

Well, for me personally I actively choose not to participate in the first place, so anything I could complain about doesn’t apply to me anyway

Then again I generally avoid making complaint threads in the first place. Anything I have to be upset about will already have at least a dozen other threads on it