How is the Horde RP?

And now I am visualizing a line of Sin’dorei suntanning on lawn-chairs up and down the main road to Orgrimmar.

Vile wicked daystar, hisss! :vampire:

There are plenty of issues with WrA and Horde, most revolve around people bringing IRL issues into the game involving life struggles with identity and other stuff people like myself try to avoid, but it doesn’t mean you can’t find a diamond in the rough outside of SMC or the terrible Tavern scene. If you stay within the Lore and History of the game, you’ll generally find some other writers who want to form some stories with you, other times you get the trash hanging around the wyverns tail, it’s all about finding the crowed to fit in with, just don’t be a bar fly complaining about the Warchief like everyone else, and you’ll already have a solid character ready to write and enjoy. :+1:

I have reservations about this statement, but I encourage you to clarify your position.

1 Like

Clarification. I don’t enjoy the modern times of social media and modern government influencing a game I use to escape all the media drama. It makes me uncomfortable and I do not like being around more of the stuff I like to escape from, such as gender, race, and generally anything you can see on the news. I play Warcraft to escape the horrid truths of reality. Not embrace them in something I use as a coping mechanism.

1 Like

This is gunna be good. I can already tell.

In what context and circumstance does such a thing occur that compelled you to take this stance?

1 Like

I refuse to delve into my personal life on a public forum. Take from my post what you will. I just don’t enjoy the reality of modern humanity taking over a game that is supposed to be a therapeutic escape.

2 Likes

No one has ever mentioned your personal life and no one will ask about it.

What I am requesting is an example of what happened in-game to compel you toward this position.

1 Like

I’d just like to get into any RP. I’ve leveled this character from 1 on the server but seen none.

:grinning:

I’ve seen an MRP profile with a character that is having a trans-related identity crisis, that’s pretty topical in Media/News now.

I haven’t seen much beyond that.

I mean, this game is for entertainment. It’s not intended for therapy or anything like that. It’s cool if thats what you use it for, but others don’t and shouldn’t be compelled to behave how you see fit (not that you have advocated for that).

1 Like

A game is not entirely for entertainment, just like how drawing or painting isn’t always a job. It can be therapeutic. I’m not trying to convert others to my way of thinking as much as I’m saying WrA does have its bad eggs to avoid. People like elves talking about Abortion and Retardation IC for instance just isn’t something I wana see, and I think people would agree, just like you disagree that a game isn’t for therapy. I’m not saying the server is out right bad as much as I’m saying be careful who you rp with. Because a lot of people bring OOC, IC. Which is in fact one of the BIGGEST no no’s in rp. IC =/= OOC.

3 Likes