How is the Horde RP?

So, all of my Alliance alts are on this server and it seems very active. Anytime I go to Stormwind, I always see people RPing.

That said, my main (this character) is Horde on Feathermoon and I’m afraid my old server is pretty much dead. I never see RP anymore.

How is the Horde-side RP here? I’ve really been giving some thought into transferring to this server. It’s sad because I have so many memories of great RP on Feathermoon. :frowning:

This is my main Alliance alt on this server, FYI. If you ever see me out there on the field, feel free to approach me!

1 Like

Your best bet at finding RP horde-side is to join a guild or community. There are plenty of discords to help you on your way with this. If you’re interested, I can link them!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind that at all! I’ll be honest, I stopped playing the game back at the end of Cataclysm (I stopped playing all videogames really), and came back just before BfA… so… I don’t really understand what Discord is lol. I know it’s like the new Vent that everyone uses, but I haven’t downloaded it or used it.

1 Like

No worries! It’s pretty simple to use.

Also, you can find plenty of walk-up RP (WARMODE OFF) in Valley of Honor, Org or Silvermoon City. You’ll find world RP as well but its not as common from what I’ve seen unless an event is going on.

Some helpful links:

Hope that helps! Looking forward to seeing ya around. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! You’re the best! I still haven’t made the decision. I have a hard time leaving my guild, even though I’m the only one that still reliably logs in. Haha

1 Like

I get that. Its a big move. I’d def recommend making a character here horde-side and leveling it up a bit first to check things out. You could always just have an alt here and after a while if you really like it, move over your main!

1 Like

So, I’m going through some of those guilds and oddly enough, your guild fits in quite nicely with my character’s RP! He was in the Kor’kron at the end of Cataclysm. I’ve had a RP reason why he was gone throughout Mists of Pandaria until BfA. I’m going to have to give this some serious thought!

1 Like

If you do end up coming over and would like to apply to our guild, feel free to message me in-game with any questions or for an interview! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s pretty slick.

In Orgrimmar, you’ve got the Orcs. In Silvermoon, you’ve got the Blood Elves. And once per year, they meet to exchange a series of warm handshakes.

2 Likes

Is this a metaphor for something.

I think it’s a reference to the fact that the Horde is the sweatiest (and thus also the smelliest) faction, on account of them spending most of their time in a desert.

That said, yes, WrA has a very active Horde RP scene! I’m sure you’ll find some cool and fun RP no problem.

no human male paladins

4 Likes

:thinking:

Sold.

It should be noted that the migrations for such events are fascinating, but at the same time very arduous. The long trek to Durotar is especially challenging for those of us who are Sin’dorei, and we must bring extra hair conditioner, skin lotion, and tanning oil to weather the harsh conditions.

7 Likes

The Orcs make a peace offering by preparing their traditional fare of nachos, of which the Sin’dorei eat only one.

3 Likes

I’ve never yet been invited, so I’m curious; does each Sin’dorei eat one nacho, thus collectively eating several nachos, or does the whole assembly divide and partake in one shared nacho?

Obviously, it’s one collective nacho. They are quite self conscious of their figure!

I have the appetite of a drunken Pandaren. “One nacho” would equate to one “serving” of nachos… which would be all of the nachos.

It’s traditional to take only one nacho per Sin’dorei, while the Orcs eat the rest.

As a sign of respect, the Orcs will then wash their hands and do their hair and practice smiling and saying “hello, nice to meet you” instead of their usual greeting of screaming and hurling rocks.

4 Likes