How is retribution in arenas?

My intention is to tank with protection and use the same versatility gear on retribution at arenas.
I am playing blood dk, but i feel that bdk self sustain is a farse, outside of self heals bdks dont have cleanse to cleanse dots that stack and kill you like abyssal cultist (yesterday this single mob wiped my team 3 times before everyone leaved) and sporecaller boss making bdks too reliant on healers in this sense and paladins also have the divine protection to cheese mechanics.

Ret is meh in arena rn.

2 Likes

Is ret still meh in arena, is it not viable at all?

Anything is viable until you start trying to push higher ratings. Ret is more than fine for 95% of the playerbase.

I’d say it’s pretty good but you have to be giga geared.

Just meh. You need Vers amps and it’s gear oriented. If you play like ret/warr you’ll have the most success as that comp and you just w stuff, but there are a lot of mlds so you’ll just wanna afk against those.

2 Likes

I got into 2v2 this season for vicious mounts. I have found the experience very rewarding so far. This is my main and I prefer to play this spec over anything else in the game so for me it was an easy choice.

1 Like