How is queuing for a BG with rez sickness not trolling?

At least in LFR, LFG dungeons the group can kick you. But in a BG its impossible to. The rez sickness person is useless. Nothing more than a free kill. I encountered this from time to time while queuing for battlegrounds.

4 Likes

Seems like an oversight from the overlords at HQ.

1 Like

I’m not sure why res sickness even still exists.

2 Likes

I would say queuing with 30-50k health is also trolling.

Come on folks, put a little effort into your character :man_facepalming: … at least grab some of the free world quest/blue/welfare gear to get yourself above 100k health.

Takes like 15 minutes to do the Nazjatar intro quest-line, and at the end of it you get a free 370 weapon + a benthic armor piece.

1 Like

but they can still sap healers /s

2 Likes

Same. Isn’t taking a huge repair bill enough of a penalty? Rez sickness and any other system that basically makes playing the game impossible shouldn’t be in the game.

1 Like

Even having 300 hp is trolling …there was a ally Destro lock hitting us with CB’s having 150 k to 200 k damage consistently yesterday in a Brawl. Even 450 k is not enough, lol

Easy fix, if you have rez sickness, you will not be able to queue for dungeon, lfr, and pvp.

2 Likes

That should be the fix. It shouldn’t be up to the player.

They should just remove res sickness from the game. The only time most people take it is if it’s impossible to reach their corpse, which is usually due to bugs outside the players control such as it not letting your ghost fly in an area it should or dying on the border of two zones over mountainous terrain.

Some people may then use it more frequently to escape corpse camping or something in WM, but I don’t see that as a meaningful issue and actually a good thing to have an escape.

If people are fighting at a GY either make the res cooldown prevent you from taking a spirit res until the CD is up or just let people chain res and deal with the consequences of fighting at a GY.

1 Like

Did you know resurrection sickness is one of the only things remaining from wow vanilla beta in 2003

1 Like

I like it, its the last relic of a time when you got punished for wanting something in a MMORPG , you had to really earn things in 2003/2004.