How is pvp going so far 8.3?

Share your story my frans.

Let thy anger out to halfpint.

really bad. the negative corruption effects are not noticeable while the positives are way too strong.

1 Like

only played a few games.

New deep wind gorge is worse than the old one. It’s basically a running simulator.

Everything seems slower and harder to kill, people randomly getting corruption procs on top of Azerite proc. MWs pretty obnoxious.

2 Likes

I feared it wouls turn combat into even more of a cluster fluff of passive abilites flying around constantly :frowning: rippers

Well to be fair we all saw that coming with corruption effects. Can’t put a dang glider tinker on the stupid cape that has me on grind mode until I get it rank 15. The HoA level increase wasn’t bad and is actually filling up at a decent rate. The new essences were not something I wanted to mess with but apparently the new passive slot is for new essences only so I’ll have to farm 3 specs to purple.

Just buy the goblin gliders?

1 Like

If I leave the circle does the eyeball stop attacking me? The effects are pretty, but I wish the bonuses from corrupted gear were better.

I think the corruption system needed the reforging system back. There’s so much RNG on top of RNG that it’s a bit demotivating.

I think I’d like this system more if I were good at this game and had PvE friends to do PvE things with.

1 Like

Ive never had pve frans :D.

Only pvp hehe

I keep trying to /invite the Great Worm from Beyond to my party so we can do M+ content. I keep imagining it all working out like that giant flying dog from the Never Ending Story or something.

Someday we will get our PvE gear, we just have to believe in ourselves hard enough.

1 Like

I fought a Destruction warlock that wore sporepods and blood Urchin, But you know “Dh’s are OP” so him wearing that in PVP is clearly justifiable. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :roll_eyes:

those got nerfed really badly just like the tank trinkets before them at a new patch. the new op tank trinkets are from the new raid and m+.

Not the point, making gliders was to sell and be available to non engineers and engis had the perks of belt cloak and gloves attachments. Lost gloves because all professions lost their combat bonus and now we lost cloak the rest of expac.

3 Likes

It’s complete garbage, new DWG is thee worst map (whoever made this needs to be fired) and wtf is with tanks now, yea they were annoying pre 8.3 but now they are raid bosses.

Yeah tanks need to be dialed back to 8.2.5 levels. I’m not sure what happened but it feels like the scaling has kicked into over drive. Before patch everything was fine and people were just complaining over damage numbers on the board. Now I played guardian today and tanked 4 melee for almost 3 minutes straight until a lock showed up and nuked me.

Haven’t been able to do it again so it could have been no geared melee (and bear is strong vs physical damage) or something else. I’ve also noticed I’m at least 30% tanker as a feral too. I’ve never been able to survive through 2 stuns without prewalling and now I’m just shrugging off damage as a cat like nothing.

Lol I’m scared to play :frowning:

luckily i’ve only run into a couple people with rank 2 or 3 infinite stars/echoing void. every other corruption effect has almost no effect on a match and are very minor increases to damage.