How is Moonguard Horde?

Hows the horde side of Moonguard? I imagine open world hunting is a blast lol.

1 Like

I like it, sometimes the Tail feels like I’m going to my small town’s local bar or gas station to hang out.

6 Likes

Horde’s population is finite. But the smaller community makes it more tight-knit together. People recognize one another and turns the hang-out spots more community driven where you go to the bar and know you’ll see familiar faces every day.

5 Likes

LIGHT, Where is Flywheel?!

2 Likes

Is there active raiding guilds? or is is just all strictly RP guilds? Im thinking about coming over to the Horde side as the alliance side is a bit chaotic and with my old age I try to avoid the chaotic servers hehe, its either Wyrmrest or Moonguard Horde, I do want to RP and enjoy seeing others RP but also enjoy endgame content even if its with a group that has no clue what they are doing as long as everyone is having fun right?

1 Like

I’m an “older” player as well (35+) and the Alliance side is just too crazy for me too. I made an alt this week to check out the Horde side and I really like it, so much so that I faction changed all of my Alliance characters tonight. It has that small town vibe but it’s definitely not dead. I only wish I had made the move sooner!

Hope you find what you are looking for but definitely check out MG Horde. There are some really nice people over here. =)

6 Likes

I’ve been reading posts about MG horde for a while now and I think I’m gonna try it out too for the fun of it. And it might be small from what people have said, but what’s quantity without quality anyway?

If you don’t like moon guard alliance, you probably wouldn’t like WRA horde if I’m understanding where you’re coming from.

4 Likes

Smaller population, but that makes them all a bit more tight-knit. I’ve always had good experiences with our Horde friends.

2 Likes

Moon Guard Horde is nice for the most part.

She’s on vacation; taking a well-deserved break.

1 Like

If you plan on playing Horde side in this bracket, do not turn on WM. Moonguard Alliance are gnats.

3 Likes