How is everyone's honor grind going?

Did your disonorable kill hurt your first week standing? Did you get rank 3 or 4?

Since Blizzard is making classic over the last patches of vanilla, battlegrounds will probably have report afk system, which helps a little bit.

In my entire vanilla experience, I’ve seen only one afker reach R14. It was a CGF (or CHF for that matter) that had his account logged for 24 hours doing AVs for months.

Usually to reach r12+, you need to be in a good pvp guild and dedicate a few hours per day. Many hours on weekends (for the battleground holidays).

If your guild is good enough to 5cap other premades, you can reach high rankings easily without sacrificing your life and enjoying the road while doing it. It depends of how you play it. I, for one, really enjoy vanilla battlegrounds and I will be doing a hell lot of it for fun, not grind. The rewards will be just consequences.

1 Like

i had 5 DHK and still got rank 4

I am on the receiving end of the grind so must be going great! ><

Wonder if 50k honor a week would be enough to get rank 11.

Pre-BGs maybe, I doubt afterwards, although it might be different between factions. Horde likely have more pushing. What rank I get while grinding bg rep is the rank I get.