How is everyone's honor grind going?

Just a remind that pvp trinkets on vanilla have different mechanics for each classes. Rogues for example don’t break fear or stun.

Think I should be around 35k honor, was 25k yesterday. Mainly solo killing, definitely the best way to go for a hunter.

1 Like

I’m fairly certain rogue trinket breaks fear.

Yep.

https://classic.wowhead.com/item=18857/insignia-of-the-alliance

My bad. Charm, Fear and Poly.

Warriors breaks Root, Snare and Stun.

I haven’t had time to start it yet :frowning:

1 Like

It’s going to be really interesting to see the rankings as it pertains to Horde vs. Alliance. Since I am still questing, I can tell you that I can’t go to any of the high level zones or Blackrock mountain without being killed repeatedly. Everyone once in a while an Alliance group roles through. But for the most part Horde are out in force.

As for our guild, I know we are running in smaller groups for the most part because like people have stated it’s way better for honor.

1 Like

Blackrock Mountain really seems to be a toss up so far. Sometimes I can get through unscathed, sometimes it’s 4-5 corpse runs before I can get to BRD or BRS.

1 Like

Exactly my experience.

1 Like

Ya idk. I was trying to get in there all weekend to BRD. Was mostly me running to my corpse 10 times before I got in.

1 Like

Haha appreciate it… I’ve died so many times lol. It’s certainly not glorious. But yeah small groups is the way to go. I tend to do SS at non peak hours or when I don’t feel like trying very hard.

Also my one stupid fjaskdfjajkds friend got me a DK. Kind of praying they don’t count this week. :frowning: At 47k today, I’ve seen some ally who’ve farmed as much as 67k though. Probably more by now.

update: My add on has the top guy at 127,000 honor lol…

I wonder how much honor is going to be required for rank 2. I’m super late to the party because I decided to reroll, but I’m actually getting some decent honor from people my level.

What addon is this? Im at 1200 kills and 20k honor. I had fun the first day in Hillsbrad with the zerg, but been with a small group of guildies the past couple days making good on our guild name.

677 Kills 6365 Honor…not sure if that’s good or bad, but had a ton of fun. Some people were worth over 250 honor.

1340 kills and 54,821 honor

3510 kills and 90,529 honor. I wasted a LOT of time on Thursday/Friday in groups as big as 20-25 unfortunately. Only really hit my groove starting Saturday.

1 Like

I woke up yesterday and realized I had gone to two raids and helped guildies get attuned this week instead of farming sweet sweet honor. Disgusted with myself atm. Logging in now to camp allies.

1 Like

It is going alright.

I am a little busy in Real Life and I am an Alt-holic… but still getting some Honor in.

1 Like

Oh to be a rogue in Ph2 must be glorious! Great numbers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats averaging about 10 honor/kill, which is not good. Also, a lv60 is worth MAXIMUM 199 honor at this point.