How is everyone not renown 20 with the Loam faction yet?

I don’t even know what the Loam faction is or where to find it.

I haven’t done that new patch intro quest yet that takes you to the new island? Even though it has been out for… weeks?

Why Because I’m tired of getting killed be elites over and over and over again I cannot get anything accomplished.they need to nerf the elites so we can solo them…and get the quest done.

Because, as soon as weeklys are done I go off to mythic plus and old content for mog.

I’m early in the campaign and that elite part is a killer , and while yes, the renown track this expansion is meh … it leaves me zero reason to engage in the game if they just put in fluff and such annoying ideas that they label as ‘‘open world content’’.

ps. this thread is b8 but I’m bored so just commentary at how this game this expansion is not that much better than shadowlands sadly.

Who came up with that zone idea lol…

That niffen have that north dakota accent or w.e you americans call it , what a weird choice lol

I haven’t even unlocked the new zone yet. Still gated by the quests for the last patch content. Haven’t bothered as a result.

They sound like the barely educated denizens of Minnessota

1 Like

I’m not in any rush. Gonna hit rank 10 tomorrow. I also play alts, so my focus isn’t entirely on my main (this guy). I also don’t care for the Zaralek WQs outside of pet battles and dragon riding. They are just…such a waste, both in time and rewards, in my opinion.

I do keys and raid, I also do the events, the world quests and everything else that offers renown and am still only renown 14, I would like to know how people are at 20 already?

the rewards aren’t compelling enough to grind that hard for imo!

no real must-have’s imo, but i def can’t wait for the drake masks
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Are you playing other games or just taking a break?

tears of the kingdom, ff16 next month,

wow just stale atm 10.0 was better

i thought id be going to farm all the class sets from the new raid but meh i dislike roll for loot

3 Likes

Fair enough! I’ll nose about those games because I’m always curious what others play. I hope you enjoy!

I did ponder how this could be, and discovered I am out of damns to give at this point.

Too busy leveling old engineering so I can get a crumb of use out of it despite how random and useless the df engi tree turned out

1 Like

No, what you do is get renown 10 on one character using some combination of the campaign and world quests, etc., and then you switch to another character and get all those one-time sources of renown again but with the 200% buff, and then also mail the 2nd character all the insignias from your army of alts

To be fair , ive done every quest and a few world quests and its gotten me to renown i think 10 or 11( i dont feel like looking :man_shrugging:) . I hardly go down there to farm rares , id rather do other things that i enjoy .

lack of interest.

1 Like

Because this faction and the zone is the equivalent of dog water? Not going to waste my energy.

So you mean abuse rep tokens from alts?

Because all the new renowns, currencies, quests that waste my profession mats, etc. are too overwhelming and annoying, so after doing part of the campaign quest line on a couple of toons, I stopped doing ZC (will go back to it later but don’t care right now). Just working on catching up all my alts with all the Loremaster quests across Dragon Isles original 4 zones.

1 Like