How great is this patch!

Corrupted items making arena fun again!
Easy gearing through visions (including for alts!!!)
Legendary cloak to reduce the rng needed since its one less piece to fill
Fun new essences
Engaging story line to unlock all the new content

Blizz finally hit one out of the park with bfa :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Begone Furry.

18 Likes

Is this sarcasm? If not, it should be.
This is definitely not a alt friendly patch.

3 Likes

I already have the legendary cloak on 7 characters and got like 3-4 430-440 pieces on each of them along the way what are you talking about

How much time spent on that alt grind?

1 Like

Delete this thread plz.

6 Likes

I’m going to guess about 2 hours per toon, so 14hrs total since only Tuesday.
Yeah sorry I don’t have that kind of time and most other people don’t either.
Not an alt friendly patch.

5 Likes

Real talk - the 430/440 gear rewards are alt friendly. A buddy came back about a week ago and he’s already 440.

That being said - doing the exact same grind, especially the introduction which is a couple of hours (even if you skip the dailies) is NOT very alt friendly.

4 Likes

Yeah the gear is fine but the time needed to invest in alts is just absurd.

2 Likes

Considered making my mage my 2nd alt… got on mage and remembered no essences. Got on my druid
Oh well that’s BFA 4 ya

7 Likes

I won’t even bother to play an Alt if this is how it’s going to be. I’m going to pick ONE and that will be IT for 8.3. Screw this. Traveling from land to land, back and forth to the Chamber. Enduring the most boring multiple scenarios situation I’ve ever played. Buried in Quest Chains, WQ, dailies. Ugh!!

And on top of that, my OWN gear can snare and slow me periodically! WTF?!?

I only have VERY limited time to play WoW these days…I’d like to spend that precious time doing what I enjoy. Not farting around with PVE mess and WQ and dailies just to keep my gear somewhat competitive for BG’s and arenas.
So lame Bliz.
Make PvP gearing great again!!!

3 Likes

Just use the skip once you’ve done it once facepalm

That just applies to the scenarios. Still a good amount of time needed.

1 Like

Honestly if you guys remember 8.2, every1 revolted on having to farm essences on alts (which is still disgusting) but the patch was so long that you had alot of time to catchup.

This intro stuff is really the most painful for alts in 8.3 (outside of essences still not being boa…). Give it a week or 2 and I believe it won’t seem 2 bad (outside of essences still not being boa…).

1 Like

Still took me 2hr 15 min on an rdruid.

1 Like

Cloak is easy to get on alts since you can skip almost everything now. Still wish essences were account wide. Gearing has always been easy, but that’s more cause I know a lot of pve players to do raids/m+

Bruh I didn’t even see the skip option on my second priest last night. I was running my roommate through everything anyway so it didn’t matter, I just never saw the option lol

1 Like

I know it was a bug on release, people weren’t able to skip. It should be fixed now.

You also don’t even have to do the assaults just kill the boss for the quest item and ta da

It’s so easy.

12 chars with cloaks now :crazy_face:

Do you have a job, go to school, family,? Or do you just play all day?

3 Likes