How good are the reward pets from the dungeons?

So I just beat all the instances after coming back to WoW… Was wondering if its worth getting ALL the pets the vendors sell, or are they not really that special and i should get supply crates instead? Especially considering I have to spend a battle stone to turn them rare if I do buy the rest. If they are just copy pasted versions of much easier pets to get I don’t really want to waste my tokens. I am not really interested in playing the dragonflight explansion outside of pets and mount farming old content, (Or BFA/SL for that matter) so I cant use the mission tables from BFA/SL to get polished pet charms

So far I have only the Shrieker from stratholme . I have some of the tokens from the instances left but havent decided what to do yet. Would love to hear feedback.

I mostly try to avoid using pets from any dungeon except CT because the chances are low someone will have that pet. I have come across multiple situations where the Leper Rat or the Wailing Lasher would have been great fits, but I just don’t use them.

That being said, the supply crates are worthless. Compared to WQs they are not worth the time to run the dungeons.

The dungeon pets are generally going to be reserved for collecting, so if you’re not interested in seeing that number increase, then just skip the dungeons.

3 Likes

Sheesh that’s depressing. Still gotta go for that wailing caverns pet tho. Appreciate the response!

1 Like