How get acces to cursor with controler

:smiley_cat: Chat lu ! je joue à la manette … et j’aimerais parfois récupérer l’accès au curseur, mais impossible !
Comment faire car parfois j’en au besoin pour loot / dépecer, ou pour utiliser les objets/ talents spéciaux en donjon ??? De plus l’accès au curseur via la manette me permettrait l’utilisation de macro (de type mouseover)…
Si quelqu’un a une solution merci de me MP ! :kissing_heart:

:smiley_cat: Hello ! I play with controler … I would like get acces to cursor via the controler, but How !
How can i have acces to the cursor with controler ? Because for some stuf i need it, like for select target & loot / Skinning , or to use special items/ skills in dongeon ???
Aswell acces to the curseur with controler will be usefull to be able using of macro (like mouseover)…

You can bind a key to “Interact with Target”. Then press that key to emulate right click on whatever your target is. To target, I think there is a “Target Last Target” you can bind. Then you map controller buttons to the keys you bound for those.

yes i did but the cursor vanish when i use controler. how to get it back to use it with stick to place it over a body or a plant ?

This may help