How friendly is this server toward Raidtankadins?

Like the title says. I come from a server where I am loved by the people, but scorned by the guild leaders who are slaves to the min/max mentality. I am part of a Tankadin theorycrafting discord, and was told by a fellow contributor that Tankadins are actively recruited by raid guilds here, and I wanted to see if this is true before buying a server transfer.

Is this true? Does Whitemane welcome Tankadins in raids? For the sake of being upfront, I Pallytank with SoC for msx ST threat, tank group utility, and to get the most out of the Tanking plate available to me in vanilla. Yes, this means I don’t have Cons. I would be willing to respec into Cons, however, if it meant the difference between getting into a decent raid guild or not.

So what’s the verdict? If I transferred here, would I be able to find a guild that won’t eventually require me to respec Holy?

You cannot transfer your max-level character to Whitemane.

I do not recommend starting a new Paladin with the goal of tanking in any top 40 logged raid.

Really? I can’t buy a server transfer just because I’m max level?

Transfers are locked to this server.

ic.

Oh well, at least the people of my server love me, even if the min maxxing munkees that run the PuGs don’t.

Server is locked to both transfer and new account character creation. But, there is at least one raiding guild i have seen with a tankadin