How does mistweaver heal spiteful?

It’s one slap one kill at high key level. How do you heal and deal damage with a bunch of spitefuls around ?

1 Like

Your allies move.
You Ring of Peace/ Paralyze/ Leg Sweep.

Spiteful adds die eventually and don’t add % so just let them spawn and run away.

4 Likes

I use ring of peace all the time. I watch mob hp levels and put distance between myself and them just before they die. Roll away and throw out some RMs or an EF followed by an instant vivify, then reposition again. I don’t fistweave so having to stop dps and move doesn’t impact my healing. I’ll let the fistweavers explain how they handle it.

2 Likes

Don’t get slapped?

You mean just play druid for ranged heal, vortex, typhoon, right ?

Or just don’t get slapped? It’s not like it’s hard to walk 5 yards away from a melee range of a mob.

1 Like

It’s important to know how spiteful works. Spiteful will only pursue one target unless that target dies.

-get an addon that tells you if you are that “one target” and highlights the spiteful that is going after you.

• have the group kill everything evenly and use cc when the mobs start to die. Even slows make a huge difference. Most tanks have a slow built in to their rotation.

• use spinning crane kick and circle the pack of mobs while kiting your “Slowed” spiteful.

-ROP as a last resort.

Huh? Unless it somehow changes after 20, the ghosts only attack the person they are fixated on unless that target dies. The one following you glows red even if you don’t have an add-on. You can still hit the ones not following you. They also slowly lose hp by themselves even if you don’t do anything to them.

You can just leg sweep or ring of peace and move on to the next pack. You can even finish the one fixated on you off at range with Crackling Jade Lightning. It’s not good for actual dps but for stuff like this and orbs it can be useful.

If someone is running in and repeatedly dying to the ghost on any level of key it’s not a monk issue.

1 Like

Just dont get hit? RoP, Leg Sweep, roll away as adds die. Touch of Death.

Unless it’s a not being able to drop combat and regen mana issue? Then your group needs to kill them after combat or let combat drop for 1 sec at least. Bring potions. Chill Globe trinket is surprisingly good for mana regen too and adding some ST dps when you dont need the mana.

1 Like

Zero healers are intended to heal spiteful.

It’s the only real DPS affix. If they can’t handle that, it’s on them.

1 Like

What’s “high” key level? Cause I’m doing 20s and it isnt one shotting people. At what key lvl does this happen?

1 Like