How does Blizz deal with bots?

This thread goes into some detail about what they do.

Edit: Be aware that posting videos like that on the forum is against the forum ToS for callouts and/or self promotion, it could possibly result in action against you. Just a friendly heads up. :slight_smile:

I went back to try and better illustrate why I suspect some of these players as bots.

After finding one the players who was in question in regards to your reply, this was a player I was referring to.

I suspect I was able to throw the bot off its script, demonstrating how this bot currently thinks its in the instance right now, running its normal path.

Since my first report back in June, this bot has most likely already generated well over 1mill gold for its developer.

that doesnt mean a thing.
I dont even see whispers most of the time till some time later. And even then I dont respond to them much. MY game is MY time…
As for being in the same place…so what?
I use the loot a rang to loot with…so Im basically standing in one spot for a long while sunfiring mobs down and ranging the loot.
The reason you arent getting anything done is because its probably players who are obeying the ToS.
yeah…you may not like it, but the rules are the rules.

Report and move along. Thats really your only option here.

All that work for nothing, apparently…as I said…

I aint the one you need to impress.

I dont think anyone argues that that doesnt happen but MOST of the time in here the ‘multibot’ crap is the inflammatory accusation against ALL boxers.
So we just come to expect that that is the intent when the term is used.

If they want in bad enough, the get in.
Thats why even government websites with top notch security get hacked.
There is no stopping it. Just trying to keep it controlled to whatever degree.

You are correct, it is not, and I never said that they are one in the same. However, what players have see lately (I’ve seen it personally MANY times in the game) are people who are multi boxing AND using a BOT to drive their 5-10 character at the same time. That is what the OP was talking about when he said

I believe he is describing multiple BOT’s - multi-botter. What name would YOU give this kind of activity?