How does a spriest fight a Havoc DH in wpvp?

I’d be interested in what the pvp developers would suggest. Because I’m at a loss on what to do but I feel as though the game is really balanced. I mean sure my priest is an alt but it is 430 ilvl and it does have more or less BiS traits for shadow, but it is okay I get to die to a 395 Havoc DH and his ele shaman friend in blues and their 385 benthic gear, because the game is balanced really well?

I’m interested in what the devs would suggest.

Will also not devolve this into another example, of why sharding is bad Greymane has a population of 4k players Zuljin has 30k, but hey when you get a shard that favors alliance because it is a great system.

Can you just make layering for retail? turn it on for expansion releases and just have people pay or reroll to higher pop realms if they dislike having their MMO feel like a single-player game.

How did you expect to win against a DH ( probably strongest 1-1 class ) and a hybrid class which can off heal and has a 5 sec offensive stun with your solo priest ?

You named someone and not in a good way. This could easily be interpreted as “naming and shaming” which Blizz considers to be harassment and an actionable offense.

You can be “interested” all you want in what the dev’s say but I don’t think they have ever replied to a post in this forum.

As an FYI better gear

• doesn’t give you more CC
  • doesn’t give you more CC breaks
  • doesn’t give you more interrupts
  • doesn’t give you more dispel/cleanse abilities

You 1v2’ed into a major disadvantage and lost. Big whoop.

How could you possible have known what gear they had? If they were hostile to you, the game doesn’t allow you to inspect their characters. There are ways to get their names and then inspect them in their website armory but what kind of player does that? And when did you do it? Before the fight? Creepy.

I hope you were trying to be sarcastic by saying the game is balanced for pvp or even pve. Certainly the fact that you expected to win against 2 opponents should tell you that its not balanced.

1 Like

Gear doesnt really equal skill.

I have 303k HP and find myself often beating players who have 338+

and I also sometimes lose to players who have less gear than me.

Thats the way it is…

Theres always a bigger badder mofo out there.

2 Likes

Spriest wins by mc’ing the demon hunter off a cliff.

That would accomplish nothing.

The mountain continues to be mine though.

1 Like

Ah yes I too enjoy the taste of boot leather it is very delicious my tongue simply cannot contain itself

1 Like

I mean it was 2v1 of course you’d lose, plus Demon Hunters are the strongest class 1v1 in the game currently, so you still would have lost.

The DH has such a good guild name, even if he had lost he would have still won.

You never had a chance.

1 Like