How does a faction with 60% of the population lose to one with 40%?

Horde should be ashamed of themselves right now

1 Like

Not sure what you’re referencing here, but how does a group of 15 alliance lose to 8 horde in EPL last night while having healers. :joy:. Ez honor.

2 Likes

How do 6 horde lose to 3 alliance in their own city last night. :joy:. Ez honor.

1 Like

Again, gotta be more specific lol. But I will say, getting Horde to fight in the city is ALOT harder than out in the world. Why?? I do not know… lol

Just saying, it happens everywhere in azeroth.

Pretty much everyone (few exceptions) above Knight LT on our side is garbage because they sit there and farm low levels all day for honor. Most of the good PVPers are just waiting for BG’s because we’re tired of 15v1’s in all of burning steppes/searing gorge/BRM etc.

The only decent way of getting honor and having fun was south shore / TM but the horde stopped showing up. First day it was 240 horde (tracked w/ spy) vs 80 alliance.

1 Like

Yea I definitely feel like people are just waiting for bgs. Which is fine. There’s a group that always comes to UC and horde could care less haha. I’m like the only one getting horde together to fight them. Which is what I’m assuming alliance want. At least I’m getting to know some of y’all haha :slight_smile:

Had a pretty fun experience dancing w/ the horde outside of orgrimmar last night and hanging with BigSteeeeeeeve until some other dumb alliance group showed up and started killing the AFK people.

1 Like

Azuregos kill went to Alliance. On a horde dominated server

Cause no one cares about azuregost lol

3 Likes

You are correct. No guilds care about Azurghost because nobody wants to waste their time camping out in Azshara spending countless hours just to be able to kill a boss with a loot table equivalent to MC. Don’t get me wrong, they do have some good loot items, but the trouble involved with fighting the boss while fighting PvP flagged enemies at the same time just produces more headaches than loot!

Doom Lord Kazzak’s loot table does kind of blow and the other world bosses seemed to have been created just so they can distribute specialized loot for classes like Shadowpriests, Moonkins, etc. Because Blizzard forgot to put good loot for those classes in MC.

Bottom line is, is that it’s a ton of work and time for a mediocre reward. I will stick to instanced raid encounters I think. For those of you saying “pffft, your just not leet enuf to raid these bosses”…well maybe, but have at it, they are all yours!

1 Like

Makes negative sense since at least 100 ppl on either side were there. More like 150 ppl. That simple size says alliance>>horde

Yet in other threads you claim the server is “quite balanced.” Sounds like someone just wants to be a victim or underdog.

2 Likes

You say Horde should be ashamed of themselves, but how does it feel to die against a group of 30’s/40’s questing?

I’m not sure how that feels, but Arzo is relatively persistent in that field. you can msg him (since you are horde) and ask him what it was like and how it felt. Hes a friendly chatty fella.