How do you unlock dailies in the Maw?

I’ve completed the main story and unlocked my covenant and started the covenant campaign but I’m not getting any further quests from Ve’nari.

What am I missing to unlock the Maw Dailies to earn Ve’nari faction to get access to the other areas of the Maw and Torghast?

1 Like

Same here, I’m completely stuck.

I did the intro quests in the Maw and have 176/1000 dubious reputation with Ve’nari. I can’t do any dailies and I have no idea what to do. I ran around for 3 hours in Oribos and the Maw looking for quests.

Nothing.

1 Like

They unlock after you progress through the story and pick your coven

Dailies showed up after I rescued Baine from the Chapter 2 Campaign and turned in the quest (The Search for Baine). When I went back to talk to Ven’ari for “Prison of the Forgotten” they were on the map. She also then offered me her weeklies.

The Maw quest line will appear once you do the initial covenant quest to deposit 375 anime into covenent resivour quest. you will then be given a quest to see Venari

2 Likes

I’ve completed the campaign for Kyrian covenant, my renown is 22, but I cannot do quests in the Maw just like the OP.

The soul bind NPC in Elysian Hold (the NPC who gives you the quest to rescue souls in the Maw next to the conduit device) offers me the quest and I can accept it.

However, when I enter the Maw and try to rescue souls, I don’t get quest credit. I do interestingly get a 10 min buff called Grateful Blessing that increases max health by 10%.

I’ve abandoned the quest, entered and exited from the Maw, relogged, disabled all addons and things like that, but nothing is working.

Not only do I not see dailies nor quests from Ve’Nari. I also do not see the Eye of the Jailer progress graphic.

I talked to NPCs in Oribos and there’s no one with any quests.