How do you take your coffee or tea?

From the hands of single mothers while their thirsty children look on and cry!

1 Like

Having kids is like going to prison for murder, 20 to life NTY I will stick to my coffee

Black coffee. Strongly brewed with no sweetener. On rare occasion I’ll put some half and half in there.

Coffee Black, unless it is after a meal or before bed, then it becomes dessert with sugar and flavored creamers.
Tea always black, with some sugar, unless I am making Yuan Yang ( coffee/tea/milk blend) like they serve in Hong Kong with dim sum.

Coffee - black and nasty

Tea - pretty sure we poured that crap into the harbor a few years ago. 'Murica

Bitter green tea, with a small bit of honey while I’m wrapped up in a weighted blanket on the couch while it’s snowing outside.

coffee with my favorite chocolate and caramel creamer.

Iced. Always iced.

I just drink coffee hot and black because when I was in middle school I used to sleep all morning and then have no time to put creamer in before I had to go out the door. I can’t really enjoy coffee with creamer in it anymore it just tastes weird now.

I also drink tea hot and without milk but sometimes I put a little bit of sugar. Depends on the tea.

1 Like

if i drink tea i will be a sleeping zombie and coffee
 let say i think im developing a resistance

Coffee, I add sugar free Italian cream coffee creamer.

Camomile tea with a drop of honey

Green hot tea with lemon and honey

I like my sugar with coffee and cream
Well, I gotta keep it going keep it going full steam

1 Like

I like a good valerian tea at night, but I like to put a small dash of salt in it. Tried it once and it tasted much better. Just a big fan of herbal teas in general though.

I like my tea, Earl Grey, hot. :grin:

i really do like sweet tea but blacker then oil sludge.
For coffee though it better be tai coffee or nothing.

my Pandaren is Asian so I guess tea?

I drink darkroast foldgers blacksilk flavor I fill my coffee filter to the brim of it than after it brews I brew it again I than add the milk and sugar. speaking of which ima go make some more.

Bitter, scalding, black as the void of Yogg-Saron’s maw. The best partner for an early monday morning.

Got to start the day with that rage bar full.

1 Like

Tea.

Black.
Hot.
Like my heart.

:black_heart:

Coffee. Black like my heart.

1 Like