How do you take your coffee or tea?

Black and hot

Coffee - Mocha

Tea - Hot, nothing added

So is having Sugar and Milk with my coffee considered cheating? :cry:

Good coffee needs no sugar. The more sugar and sweeteners required the crappier the coffee is. Milk is optional depending on the time of day. Earlier, more milk, later, no milk.

I sometimes add Stevia to my herbal tea (usually at work for some reason), but other times Iā€™ll drink it plain.

I take both my coffee and my tea in each hand and just hurl that garbage out the nearest window.

I prefer tea to coffee. If iā€™m having herbal tea I like a little honey in it. If iā€™m drinking a black tea I put a touch of sugar and some milk.

Dark roast(I like that smokey sort of flavor.) Enough creamer to turn it a caramel brown. 3 teaspoons of sugar. No more no less. A tiny pinch of salt to fight unpleasant bitterness.

As for tea, either Early Grey or Irish Breakfast steeped for 4-5 minutes. Two teaspoons of sugar and a splash of milk.

Iced tea, like iced coffee, is absolutely vile; Iā€™ve never had any variety that hasnā€™t made me feel sick. The irony is that I was born and raised in the southeast where iced tea practically runs in everyoneā€™s blood. Still hate iced tea, and always have.

Black
/10 c

Coffee: Iā€™ll grind the beans myself before brewing (or just use a K-Cup if I am in a rush). I only brew with bottled water and I use sweet cream creamer and turbinado sugar to add texture and sweetness.

Tea: Sweet tea over ice (I was born up North, but have spent most of my life in the South).

Coffee with sugar and chocolate cream

black so I can add my own cream/sugar or in my case honey and hemp based creamer (the newest addition to my arsenal)

decaffeinated usually, but to be honest the only good tasting decaf is Starbucks, which out where I am is few and far between.

So we meet again my old post.

3 Likes

Nope, I like my coffee fully caffeinated.

:cookie:

Caffeine and nicotine - the breakfast of champions. Well, oaky, the Germans call that a French breakfast. No matter, I generally add a splash of Jack Daniels to the mix just to keep from freezing to death when I shovel the snow off the driveway. Yay! Four inches this morning. Two shots. Mmmmmmm. Good.

Coffee and tea without sugar but with milk. Try as I might, I canā€™t do either black.

Iā€™ve been trying Oatly Barista milk substitute which is very nice but very expensive.

Usually use Maxwell medium blend, 4 teaspoons of coffeemate creamer usually French vanilla tho I have been known to use hazelnut on occassion, and if there is any I enjoy just a whisper of some kinda liquid creamer.

I like to make the coffee strong, not tea like.

Coffee, regular with a flavored creamer. Or a Cappuccino.

Tea, prefer black or green tea, flavored with mint or honey, sometimes I go all English and add a little milk.

illy Intensoā€¦like this:

2 Likes

Coffee: vanilla creamer, vanilla oil, 3 splenda.

Tea: 3 spoons of honey

Soda: Straight from the can