How do you stay positive?

Thats kind of a feel good story at least lol. Good Job.

Well I don’t think I’d be continuing to play at the moment if it wasn’t for them.

1 Like

People hate mythic plus so damn much you’d think it stole their bike or something.

The best guild team building excercis is spending 3 hours in a mythic with everyone laughing while on the verge of tears and the tank getting more and more drunk

1 Like

I’m sorry…
…I can’t understand… what you’re saying…
Could you… try re typing that… pls…
… the stream of thought… my brain… can’t do it

dot dot dot

If I were to push content at high levels I’d want to stack the deck in my favor. That means over time I’d build a friends list of pretty good players who I enjoy playing with. Doing high end or pushing content and leaving it up to the luck of the draw with people I don’t know would seem counter productive.

I am a brewmaster :innocent: after all.

1 Like

I don’t know whats worse, my repair bill or my alcohol tolerance

2 Likes

I shed an electron.

1 Like

I stopped running m+ a few weeks ago after another week of a useless weekly chest.
Started doing more fun stuff irl.
Buying another boat was the best thing I could do for my sanity lol.
Instantly more positive.

…you could you know, realize people are people, and not an elite team to get your key done. Keys come and go, and you still get some loot regardless. If you are wanting the achieve, you need a group that knows what they are doing.

In a pug? Not gonna happen. It isn’t the system, it is the players

Youre right, people are people which is why I take a breath and dont go off about mistakes. I understand that completely however the system in place currently doesnt allow for that and in fact as mentioned pushes players to be stressed out and in positions where tolerance becomes a non factor.

It’s all about choices. Going into +10 crosses my stress line so I don’t do it very often, and only in guild groups where I know nobody’s going to care if we time or not. I know the trade-off is my gear progression takes a major hit, but if it’s not fun it’s not worth it to me.

You don’t you just embrace the darkness.
Suffer well death knight.

I only run M+ with guild groups. That is the only way I have been able to stay positive.

I don’t pug.

I don’t do mythic +.

Positivity == Max level.

1 Like

I’m going to be honest here, I don’t do pluses because of the stress and toxic behavior. I hate that it has replaced content I do enjoy, meaning I just don’t get to progress unless I subject myself to that abuse.

Remind myself it is just a game. I have enough stress in real life so don’t allow it in my game.

I’m not saying this is a bad thing, but in my personal experience it’s the how io people that ruin my keys. I remember just a day ago a warlock death coiled some trash and it ran off and pulled something else. No biggie, but the healer said the dungeon clearly wasn’t worth his time past that and left.

I had this happen on my ML 12, was downgraded by about 2mins maybe. Had 2 465ish dps that couldnt break 30k and a tank that kept pulling the mechs into the group before other adds died so they would get the bolstering buff. I was like Yo this aint it chief and he turns around and tells me not to question the tank unless I want to tank.

What do you even do there? Let him know that what hes doing is going to cost my key and have him leave or let him ruin my key and finish the run.