How do you spend your Darkmoon Prize Tickets?

Four easy ways to get a lot of tickets that don’t require timing:

1. [80 tickets] There are nine Darkmoon dungeon artifacts that can be turned in at the Faire for rewards. They give 5, 10, or 15 prize tickets apiece, and you can redeem one of each type per character per Faire. The nice thing is that you can purchase all nine on the Auction House, usually for 100g-200g apiece if you wait for the price to drop.

2. [10 tickets] Kill Moonfang. Easy 10 tickets and it’s a large group activity. Use premade groupfinder to find a group. Can be done once per character per Faire.

3. [20 tickets] Do all five profession quests. They give 4 tickets apiece. Can be done once per character per Faire.

4. [120 tickets] Pet battles. Win both and you get 15 tickets. Can be done once per account per day.

3 Likes

This is very detailed. Thanks for all the tips, friend!

I actually like 3-4 of the DMF games and have been doing them FOR SO LONG that even after buying the Blimp, I have something like 4000 tickets on Brock! lol

Some fans of Pet Battles were very vocal about why Blizzard introduced a new currency in BfA for PBs… my overwhelming stockpile of DMF tickets are why certain currencies need to change from time to time. Because any new item(s) they introduce, I can immediately buy. From where Blizzard is sitting, that’s not ideal.

If you haven’t done it with this character, you can fish up 100 of the Darkmoon fish and turn them into the fishing vendor for a map that gives a one time per character quest that awards 100 tickets.

All these years and never knew about the Death Metal Knight!

I hate to think of how many millions of apexis crystals from garrison missions that I’ve accumulated on my toons which will never be spent.

Can’t you buy Bonus Roll tokens for WoD-raids with Apexis? From the Arrakoa guy in Ashran?