How do you guys get conduits?

What content outside of PvP are you doing in order to get conduits?

I haven’t done it yet but I hear rift farming is the way to go. Go to YouTube and search rift farming wow

Korthia is a good one!

If you’re trying to get drops, I’d still check world quests every day, I believe they start at 200. If you’re doing Korthia, it’s upgrading the lowest ilvl by like 15 or something.

So soulwing crescents are still a good option too for upgrading. Sucks to bust out Korthia runs just to get upgrades for 164 conduits, but that’s your call.

I believe perfecting layer 11 Torghast runs gives upgrades as well.

2 Likes

If you do the covenant assaults you get like 2 200+ilvl conduits each time. I think they go up to 213

if im playing one of my alts i just dont get conduits

3 Likes

Layer nine

1 Like

You get 1 for the assaults, up to ilvl 226. You get 2 ilvl 226 for the Korthia weekly.

I just don’t. I refuse to do Korthia, refuse to do Torghast more than to get a 235 legendary, refuse to grind conduits in any way other than buying them from the pvp vendor or doing world quests just to get whatever ilvl is available.

Just not worth it to play content I don’t enjoy for minor advantages.

rift farm in korthia, I did 4 times 15min rift and I got all my conduits to 252 + full gems

Can you upgrade the conduits you buy at pvp vendors with honor?

Sold my soul to the Brokers in Korthia…

Basically this, my priest still has a green unholy nova one. If you’re lucky the pvp vendor will sell decent or good ones for your spec.

1 Like

Ugh, thanks boys. Guess I need to start PvEing.

I swapped to Necro last week.
Got a 226 Unholy Nova from Jailer weekly quest (and had 2 conduit upgrades).
Super lucky.

can get them from world quest and farming Borethia

Yea that’s kind of lucky lol, it looks like all spriest conduits are borderline poop except that shadowy apparition one, which isn’t particularly fun. I’ll try the pet haste one with mindbender build, guess that might be decent.

Ive been playing Dissonant Echos and Mind Devourer (plus the Covenant conduit, was Mindgames, now Unholy Nova) for my potency conduits.

Mana reduction for MD might be rather important, hate being oom for it.

Forgot to mention that the chorethia weekly is bugged. There’s a chest in the maw right below Morgeth or w/e his name is, if you turn auto loot off you can spam click the chest and the weekly bar will fill up in about 30 seconds. Guess you can get some conduits this way, I’ll try my luck on priest.

Blues don’t read the arena forum right “xd”.

Yea, I just meant for potency slots.
The Clear Mind for Finesse slot is a must.

Also, I’d recommend just doing the Chore-thia dailies/rare routine rather than spam a chest. At least they give research/anima/gold, and it takes like 1/2 hr a day, if u don’t care to min/max the zone.