How do you guys find the time to dedicate to WoW?

I work two jobs (two part-time jobs)

1. Work from 9-5 and then head to the gym. I don’t get home until 7pm.

After that I play for 3-4 hours until I go to sleep for the next day.

ON Weekends, I can play A LOT, but if someone hits me up, then that obviously make me have less time to play.

3 Likes

Ignore all your friends, sell all your stuff, live in your car and use Mcdonalds internet.

9 Likes

Don’t have kids

8 Likes

I will find out next week when I start to work from 8 to 5 while having a second work from home.

I work over 50 hours a week some days 8 am to 8pm others 2pm to 11pm .

I try to take an hour or 2 those days to play a little and more on my days off unless I decide to go out and do something like a movie or go out for dinner and drinks.

There is always time for what you enjoy .

Oh and I do that with only 1 job

1 Like

Seriously? I only have time to play like 3 hours total in a normal 7 day week. I think your 20-30 hours a week is more than enough.

1 Like

Intense self loathing.

4 Likes

I don’t have kids, all my friends live out of state and the dating pool is shallow thanks to really trashy people.

All I can do is play WoW.

8 Likes

3-4 hours is a long time. I play like 3 hours a week

1 Like

This advice also works if you want more moneys too~

3 Likes

You play more than most, so I wouldn’t say you haven’t found the time to dedicate to WoW.

4 Likes

Thats about the average situation for most people.

1 Like

Self imposed scheduling. I’ve been switched 2nd shift which is from 3p-11p during the week and since I’m not tired when I get home between 1130p and 12am I give myself an hour to play WoW then after that switch to the next scheduled thing which is playing another game and reading.

During the weekend, if there’s no pressing concerns or family/friends who call up and want something to do, I play between 3 and 4 hours.

Whenever I feel like it and when I’m not working, in class, or doing something else. Most of the time it’s later in the evenings for me. Sometimes I don’t play for a couple days, other times I play for an hr or two, etc. other times I’ll play all night. RL schedule > WoW for me.

I’m casual at best and play basically when I want / When time permits.

1 Like

So…

You have, what, 20, 25, 30 hours a week of play time depending on how much you spend on weekends?

You realize that’s probably well above average, especially for employed adults, right?

I can make that time if I wanted to, but personally I’m not interested enough in WoW right now to play more than a few hours a week. I was playing more when I was leveling and gearing this alt, but once I “finished” that (see: 400 ilvl), I went right back to just a few hours a week.

1 Like

I used to play 8 hours a day minimum, weekends I’d be up at sparrows fart and would fall into bed like a zombie at the end of the day.

Now I play for maybe 8 hours total during the week and possibly 8 hours over the weekend, or likely less.

1 Like

Because WoW’s easy to micromanage when you know what you’re doing. I raid 6 hours a week (2 hours a night, 3 nights a week), and I pop on for 20 minute intervals here and there. Log in, do my WQ’s, log off. WoW requires very little time. Which is completely counter intuitive to the MMO idea of time investment.

1 Like

Retired…

1 Like

Retired with one big job my disable bro that why i play.

1 Like

The kids are all grown and live on opposite sides of the country and I’m retired. :sunglasses:

3 Likes