How do you find Horde players to wPVP with in an Ally dominant server?

Im currently playing in Frostmourne and accepted a bunch of world pvp quests that requires me to kill Horde players but I cant find one. I managed to find some near Uldum. Should I transfer to a more balanced faction server or keep trying? Really want to finish the quests. :confused:

I think all you have to do is find pvp groups in the group finder and join up. OCE doesn’t really have balanced servers either, Frostmourne for Alliance and Barthilas for Horde. Theres other servers but they aren’t as populated.

1 Like

Join a CTA group in the PVP tab of the group finder. Alliance have chased the last few Horde out of Oceanic servers.

1 Like

Being Horde side on Frostmourne is a lot more fun - Just create your own CTA group and hunt down ally to your hearts desire (or till quest is completed if you want to be like that). All completely lag free!

Frostmourne (Alliance majority) is linked to Barthilas (Horde majority). The problem is warmode giving Alliance a 25% buff and the “Against all odds” weekly has vastly skewed population in warmode to be Alliance majority in many Oceanic servers.

But the warmode buff/balance is across both oceanic, latin and US servers, not on a server basis or even a region basis.

Like others have stated, join a listed group which will have a shard with plenty of opposing players.