How do the leaders of the covs rank in terms of power?

Assuming a sum of say their perceived strength, feats, and intelligence, how would you rank Kyrestia, Winter Queen, Primus, Denathrius, and Jailer against each other? I have my own ranking but curious as to what the community thinks/feels.

I understand that some of these characters have been sufficiently seen and shown more feats than others, but I was still curious if there’s a consensus on this.

1 Like

My personal ranking would be (from strongest to weakest)
1-Winter Queen
2-Primus
3-Sire Denathrius
4-Kyrestia

I kinda hesitate for top spot since Primus is shown to been really smart and not raw strength only (well, as lord of maldraxxus,i imagine he pretty strong by default along being smart for all the strategy side of warfare) but since we dont really see him yet, i dunno while winter queen seem to know how everything work and do everything to keep chaos from winning.

Sire seem to be a master manipulator and no slouch in combat with her sentient weapon remornia but still get defeated in the end. And Kyrestia don’t seem particularly strong by herself (still above most people in the shadowland mind you) but she get defeated by Devos in a duel, get taken done by possessed Anduin (surprise played a role but again she noticed the jailer’s control and had her weapon ready) and seem to rely more on teamwork with the other paragon, working together to solve problem rather than going at them solo.