How do I show Pictures?

Hello. I Know this may sound of noob question. But how do I show pictures within the Official WoW Forums?

Like for example this Allied Race or This Transmog Picture? How do post Pictures/Screenshots of something on here?

9 Likes

You need trust level 3 to post active picture or GIF links, you can still post the links to these pics without it if you put a ` on each side of the link, which will make it easy for people to copypaste it into the search bar

25 Likes

Like swift said, you ned thrust lvl tree.

7 Likes

Hmm ok. So that’s why I having Problems trying to show pics on some of my posts.

6 Likes

Too late! 10c

3 Likes

Like this:

https://blizzardwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/allied-races-blizzcon-header.jpg

which was that, without the ’ on both sides. Then it says, “YOU CAN’T POST THOSE!” If you are not trust level 3.

5 Likes

This whole trust system is stupid.

67 Likes

Yep…really wish they just relaxed the rules and forum suspend/ban people who are doing naughty things.

10 Likes

they don’t want it to be an easy experience coming to the forums then the community might actually… commune

7 Likes

i understand someone could post some bad images, but i just want to show an image of cool druid forms and i’ve been suspended countless times so there goes my hopes of putting pictures :sob:

3 Likes

when i put 's

Sorry, you can’t include links in your posts.

1 Like

But if they got rid of it the forum would actually have functions every other cheap forum package ever made has, and we can’t have that.

2 Likes

You will know your tl3 in your characters summary, it’ll read like this:

Trust Level: Regular

2 Likes

I guess this means I just have to “grind” posting on here like grinding boars in WoW.

You need trust level three. However, if you’ve had a certain number of posts buried or got the banhammer you may never get it back

I know this is a bit late but the character you need to use isn’t an apostrophe ’ it’s the` which is the key next to the 1 on your keyboard.

haha, maybe one day you’ll get the TL3 but it’ll go just as fast

Honestly have no idea how anyone can keep it

Live to win! Till you die!

not true at all. ive lost TL3 from silences twice and gotten it back.

1 Like

May never get it back. Some peeps have got it back… For some its gone forever.

cuz they just didnt do the stuff to get it back. but if they wernt posting much or reding posts, they would have lost it anyway. getting a ban or silence does not mean you can or may never get it back. the path is there, you just have to follow it. the ban doesnt take the path away.