How do I see my trust level?

It is said that you’re actually more productive if you take some small breaks here and there, then your renewed focus on work will be more done. Take a walk, read the news, play a hand of Spider Solitaire (my personal go-to).

Yeah, that’s the level of service I expect on gated forums that require a paid subscription to use-
Open the .json file and skim through the backend details to find your obfuscated trust level that defines the quality of your forum experience.

Lol, it is a bit odd. I can get them not wanting it to be something visible on the profile but it could have been made private and still on your account somewhere.

Agree. It’s insulting in a way I’d rather not think too much about. We’re paying for this, too. Ugh.

1 Like

I guess the next question would be how does that level go up or down?

Scroll down to the part of the post where it talks about Trust Levels.

How do you find your profile?

1 Like

Click on your character in the upper right corner of the screen the click on your name.

Or

Click on your name on one of your posts and click “view activity”.

1 Like

“name”:“trust_level_1”
“display_name”:“trust_level_1”

“name”:“trust_level_0”
“display_name”:“trust_level_0”

Huh? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Very confusing! :star_struck:

You need to have the previous trust level to get the next trust level. What you are seeing means you are at trust level 1

1 Like

Basically, each level gives something and grants the level previous. In order to clear all flags, all levels that you’re at and below are listed. Otherwise, it can cause some funky issues.

Reminds me of when they created my profile at work, they screwed it up somehow that it took them a year to fix.

1 Like

Thanks for the great information!!

the only trust level problems this game has is not people playing it its the ones making. i kind of see the new forums about as bad as that awesome azerite gear, my trust in something good from them is way gone. why should i even care what my trust level in a damn game forum anyway. least i know i can leave now for good peace out

That doesn’t work. Nothing comes up.

Still works for me.

you have to make sure you delete anything after the realm and put .json

I did. I used the forums search bar and input Snowslight-kiljaeden.json and nothing comes up.

Made a slight correction. I hope you don’t mind. :grinning:

It isn’t something you search in the forum search bar, your browser search bar is where it goes.

Chances are if you aren’t getting into trouble I think it’s a 2.

I don’t really post that much and mine is a 2. My guess is 2 is the default starting number and then it goes up or down depending on behavior, but I’m just guessing.