How do I increase my DPS some more?

I just got rank 3 TD on my ring last night. I already had rank 2 on my gloves.

What else do I gotta do to increase my DPS some more? I typically do about 49k to 62k dps in Mythic +s.

I haven’t had the chance yet to run with my new rank 3 TD on my ring.

Also, should I cleanse my other ring with the 6% mastery corruption?

Well that’s obnoxious. I really hate there’s no “are you sure you want to delete this long post”

If you want the real answer it’s going to be sim yourself. Just looking at your gear I can tell you that your stats are wrong. Your versatility is way too low. I run a double caress and the rest +12% vers set in 15+ and I’ll do 90-110k dps overall.

TD is great and if you’re able to run both rank two and three then do it. It falls short on ST. Absolutely get rid of the mastery corruption. You need way less mastery anyways. ST there are options, again sim is your best bet. If you want an easy set of gear to swap in and out get infinite stars rank two and three on the same two pieces you have on TD and just swap them when appropriate.

What’s sim? And should I replace the 6% mastery thing with 6% versatility?

Sims is simulationcraft. Basically it tells you what your best gear is and what stats to look for on new gear. If you’re going to rock rank two and rank three TD you probably shouldn’t worry about other corruptions

Yeah, the only corruptions I have now is a rank 2 TD and rank 3 TD. I cleansed my mastery corruption and I’m at 20 Total Corruption.

You should be able to run up to 39 Corruption very comfortably, and 59 isn’t too bad for DH’s. Aim for Crit and Vers on as much gear as you can. Buy some Versatile corruption if you need. Ineffable Truth is also decent. Check out bloodmallet . com for a list of current rankings for our spec.

hmmm no change in DPS. still doin about 50k. Do you gotta do anything special with TD?

Make sure you are facing the bulk of the mobs. It travels out from the direction you’re facing. At 20 corruption you could write over top the rank two with a rank three but honestly you need two urgent caress. The caress is easily the best damage per corruption we can get.

what’s caress? I dont see it on there

Hey man get some weapon enchants :slightly_frowning_face:
Caress is the weapons from Ra’den in the raid that give the lash of the void corruption

You should get the Unguent Caress weapons from Ra’den in the raid. They are the best weapons for you.

2 Likes