How do i get these things on my gear?

“Your spells and abilities have a chance to rally you and your 4 closest allies within 30 yards to victory for 10 seconds, increasing versatility by 273” this was on his chest piece

also:

“successfully applying a loss of control effect on an enemy, interrupting an enemy, or dispelling any target, increases your primary stat by 510 for 10 seconds. May occur once every 30 seconds” — this was on his boots…

What are these things called, is there a guide on how to obtain them?

If I’m not mistaken, those are both items created by blacksmiths and are BoP, so you’d either have to be a blacksmith or you’d have to use the Crafting Order system to get a blacksmith to make them for you. The effects are inherent to those particular items, so you can’t add them to any chest or boot armor piece but there are crafted cloth, leather, and mail items with similar affects if you can’t wear plate.

1 Like

How to get them if i don’t have blacksmithing? i don’t see them on auction house…

You can’t get them via the Auction House because they are BoP, you have to use the Crafting Order system to find a blacksmith who can make them for you. I’m not familiar with the details of how it works since I’ve never used it myself, but look up the materials required by the blacksmithing patterns - you’ll be much more likely to get someone to make the items for you if you include the mats with your orders.