How do I get the appearances from character creation screen?

Some of the appearances on the character creation screen look pretty cool. Does anyone know how we can get them? Are those going to be dropping from mobs in Shadowlands, or can we get them now? I really want some of those looks!!

I believe they’re varied class sets.

The Monk one is the Mythic Nighthold.
I believe the warrior one is from the class order hall, but my memory might be playing tricks on my mind.

You’ll have to be more specific about which set do you want.

But they all should be obtainable at this point.

2 Likes

Mage one is from WoD, Paladin is from Nighthold. I’d have to look at the others. But yes, they are in-game.

I want all of them! LOL

But the ones that I really want are the ones for Rogues, Demon Hunters, and Death Knights.

I guess I’ll just have to look at the collections tab to see where I can find them.

Well. Demon Hunters is easy, only one expansion worth of class sets.

I think all three of those are from Nighthold tbh.

HAHA

Now why didn’t I think of that?!!

From memory, most of those sets are from Nighthold normal (paladin, rogue) or mythic (DK). There’s also a few from WoD raids (shaman, druid, mage) . Warrior is from class hall.

I think all of them have PvP recolors (Except warrior) you can easily buy with marks of honor.

Yeah I have pieces of the druid set, I was looking at that.

I’m glad someone asked, because I wasn’t sure.

1 Like

Druid is from Hellfire Citadel, if I’m not mistaken. There’s two recolors available via PvP vendors in Ashran.

I’ll check sources when I get home.

Here are the sources:

• Warrior: Class hall set. No recolors available.
  • Hunter: Legion patch 7.2 green-quality mail set. There’s different colors (green, purple) for this set, depending on origin: Broken Shore World Quests and Invasion quests, I’m not sure which one is which. There’s also a faction-based recolor that you can buy as a PvP set in Legion Dalaran with Marks of Honor.
  • Mage: Hellfire Citadel (Normal) mage set. You can buy red and blue PvP recolors of this set in Ashran (both factions can get both colors). There’s also a red Heroic recolor and a Mythic variant.
  • Rogue: Emerald Nightmare/Nighthold (Mythic) rogue set. There’s LFR/Normal/Heroic variants, as well as a PvP faction-based variant recolor available to buy in Legion Dalaran.
  • Priest: Uldir (Normal) cloth set. You can also get most pieces from this set (except cloak) from weekly World Bosses in Zandalar and Kul Tiras. There’s also LFR/Heroic recolors, as well as a Mythic variant.
  • Warlock: Antorus (Normal) Warlock set. You can get LFR/Heroic recolors, as well a Mythic variant. There’s also a PvP recolor available in Legion Dalaran.
  • Paladin: Emerald Nightmare/Nighthold (Normal) paladin set. There’s LFR/Heroic recolors, plus Mythic variant, and PvP faction-based recolor available to buy in Legion Dalaran.
  • Druid: Hellfire Citadel (Normal) druid set. You can buy two PvP recolors in Ashran (both factions can get both colors). There’s also a Heroic recolor and a Mythic variant.
  • Shaman: Hellfire Citadel (Normal) shaman set. You can buy two PvP recolors in Ashran (both factions can get both colors). There’s also a Heroic recolor and a Mythic variant.
  • Monk: Emerald Nightmare/Nighthold (Mythic) monk set. There’s LFR/Normal/Heroic variants, as well as a PvP faction-based variant recolor available to buy in Legion Dalaran.
  • Demon Hunter: Emerald Nightmare/Nighthold (Mythic) DH set. There’s LFR/Normal/Heroic variants, as well as a PvP faction-based variant recolor available to buy in Legion Dalaran.
  • Death Knight: Emerald Nightmare/Nighthold (Mythic) DK set. There’s LFR/Normal/Heroic variants, as well as a PvP faction-based variant recolor available to buy in Legion Dalaran.

In all raid sources, the Mythic variant has different head/shoulders/belt and possibly other slots slightly different from the PvP/LFR/Normal/Heroic versions.

6 Likes

The warlock set on the character creation screen is from N Antorus.

1 Like

Farm mythic Nighthold while you’re still level 50.

Good list.

1 Like

Still think all the preview sets should have been the Tomb of Sargeras tier sets.

2 Likes

IMO, they should be the Alliance/Horde (as per faction of the race selected) of the Emerald Nightmare/Nighthold tier. Those sets were made to represent the classes and match the artifacts back then, and having them appear with faction colors would give the creation screen more flavor.

I love you.

You’re literally my hero.

(Edit I’m being dramatic but thanks FOR REAL)

1 Like

Where is the Legion Dalaran PvP vendor located? Up By the Paladin hall?

Alliance: NPCs in the back of the room behind the paladin portal.

Horde: I don’t remember very well, but it’s the NPCs in one of the two rooms above the portal to Orgrimmar.

1 Like