How Do I Get Kul'Tirans in Dragonflight?

Go to your character creation screen, hover over Kul Tiran, and if you’re missing any requirements they should be listed in a red font. Sounds like you’ve got everything though… strange. :thinking:

Everything is listed in red. I don’t have ToV or Ready for War on an alliance character, though. The problem is, I don’t even have the quests available to take and according to wow head, I need reputation with the 7th legion to do them. That’s quite the hassle.

1 Like

I’m going to guess that having those achievements on an Ally character is required, which seems silly to me if you’ve already done the horde side. For the quests though, the starter is usually a guard next to the calling boards that send you up to SW keep and then you go from there. I’m also not sure if your ally character you’re doing this all on has to be 50 or not. Bottom line, the allied race system is quite convoluted still. They need to ease up on that.

Howdy we’ve these done on Alliance?

I’ve only recently done Kul Tirans and might be able to help out. I never did BfA so it’s all been fresh for me.

Grateful if you give the name of the character you’re doing them on also (can check WoWhead attunements to see what to do next).

You need an Alliance character and you have to do all the quests in BfA. I would suggest removing all the quests from your quest log and then press M to open your map and see where you have ! go and pick them up and do them. All of them. There’s one that sends you to Silithus it’s called A Dying World you have to do that one as well.

I did all of it about a month ago… before Dragon Flight and trust me… I was on it for about 12 hours for 3 days in order to get just the Alliance side unlocked and then I did the same thing on the Horde side. It’s long, it’s painful and when you think you’re done… There’s more and more and more. Don’t give up. Focus mainly on the objectives and don’t procrastinate

You don’t need ‘A dying world’ for the KT unlock.

But will eventually need it for Mechagnomes because of the Mechagon/Naz unlock after essences.

I’m just saying… If OP starts being picky and tries to pick up certain quest in order to unlock certain things they are gonna go nuts… I tried that and honestly… The easiest way to do it is to pick everything and just do it.

I’d say that’s a fair point. Ultimately there will be a want to complete say BfA raids and you’d want stuff like the cape from 8.3 so it doesn’t hurt to do it all.

I just mean in that particular instance it’s not needed. Going onto the Horde allied races currently myself!

The character name is Hotrock-AlterofStorms

Perfect!

On the boat in Boralus currently are there any quests available?

I’m getting ready for work but I’m determined to see this through with you so if you experience struggles I will be free to help ingame from Friday.

Make sure you have done both the nation divided quest AND the achievement. I noticed tiny little greyed out text on the achievement and realized I missed the quest when I was unlocking them.

There’s only the “On Whispering Winds” quest for the night elf eye customization. Don’t trouble yourself though. I’m not desperate to do this I just wanted some information if anyone had it. None of the quest givers that are supposed to have the quest are giving any.

I have the achievement for it. I have the Pride of Kul Tiras and A Nation United achievements.

Are you able to check if there are any orange quests at any of your footholds?

It says you’ve got Nazmir, Zuldazar and Voldun footholds unlocked so it might possibly be progression in those?

I’m doing the Allied races myself and I get an itch if I don’t have what I need so I’m feeling that 2nd hand for you :joy:.

Nope, I’ve completed everything for the footholds. I got the quest checkmarks for them. The next thing I have to do for Ready For War is Chasing Darkness or Blood on the Sand I think. I mention Ready For War because I read that I need that done to to Tides of Darkness. Though, I could be wrong about that. As far as ToV goes, I have nothing done on it.

The question is how I start this quest:

Update: I had to accept “A Dying World” or whatever the quest is called so that I could unlock “Uniting Kul Tiras” to do Ready for War, and now I am currently doing Tides of Vengeance. Thanks guys!

1 Like

my wife’s charater is having a similar issue, she is stuck on the second part of the war campain and the quest is not comming up to start it.

Need it on an Alliance character

can anyone confirm? I don’t think this is the case. I unlocked Dark Iron Dwarves and I had only completed main BFA chains on a horde character. I think if you have done the horde side of main storyline it will count.

I’m sorry but you must suffer BFA on Alliance.

Grounded.

No Flying allowed until you’ve done literally everything and grinded rep for 6 factions.

really? there are different pre reqs from Dark Iron?