How do I change conduits per spec?

Is there a way to change soulbinds/covenants per-spec? It seems really silly to be limited to one souldbind path for guardian vs balance vs resto vs feral…

… dots of shame…

2 Likes

They don’t change per spec. At the bottom of the conduit UI, there’s little gems. Changing a conduit costs a gem, and I think you regain one per day.

So I need to travel back to my covenant place to change specs most effectively, AND hope that I havent changed before? Sound like a design flaw

4 Likes

You have like 10 gems to change with how often are you changing your spec?

1 Like

A lot if you play multiple specs…

5 Likes

I understand changing specs, I have a druid alt and like to play all the druid things. I just don’t see changing conduits that often, I mean you can change the flow for free you just have to pay a gem if you want to actually switch the conduits in and out I just can’t see changing enough conduits a day that it is going to really be a problem.

From what I can understand it looks like you should be able set up the branches to be on a per build basis so you won’t have to constantly change conduits, you can simply change the flow to meet the need of the spec… You could also set up the three Soulbinds for different specs meaning you wouldn’t have to change out conduits at all.

1 Like

Yeah but some of the soulbinds have one path that is BiS for more than one spec. Pelagos for example.

4 Likes

Good point.

1 Like

I just was looking for an answer to this because I was wondering the same thing when i saw when i hover over one of the guys icons it was showing protection then one showed arms/fury and the 3rd showed nothing. I figured out if you change spec then activate one of them it will assign them to that spec.

1 Like