How do I become a gankstar?

Ganking doesn’t seem to give me a lot of fame.

Watch Italian Jojo Vento Aureo, follow on his footsteps

3 Likes

Play the tiniest race you can and macro emotes to every ability. Get really good at fleeing from any kind of evenly matched encounter. You’ll generate hate and infamy in no time.

10 Likes

back in 2011 all you had to do was snipe players crossing the bridge out of Tol Barad

1 Like

The days of server infamy are over.

Thank CRZ for destroying server communities and PvP rivalries.

2 Likes

This. Nobody is going to remember that tauren from whatever server.

Go to an RP realm. The CRZ pool is much smaller and the chances of someone remembering you is higher.

1 Like

Get to a level higher than 22 for starters.

Back in 08 you just needed to be lvl 15 and get to wintergrasp with a tenacity buff ah the memories i ganked a friend who faction changed a druid bear as a lvl 19 gnome rogue.

Yeah, basically this. ^^^

Here’s how to do it the best way possible!

1. Be a Paladin.
  2. Macro /Spit onto all of your abilities.
  3. Bubble-hearth whenever an actual challenge comes your way.

Pick undead rogue after each kill, use canabalise on them.

We have enough selfish non-RPer pieces of crap infesting RP servers, don’t send more.

is ther a ganker guild on rp realm to join? I would gladly roll a stupid fur fox to gank and troll on

Let me rephrase: go to any RP realm but WRA. The rest of us are not stuck on ourselves, like this guy.

I have no clue. I don’t gank people.

1 Like

The most famous one I remember is Triplex. (well here on the forums) He used to get plenty of screenshots and share his exploits. I thought he was pretty entertaining, but others took him pretty serious, cause you know wow is serious business ya know.

When servers were servers before all the combining stuff a person could build a rep for all sorts of things. So you could post here or start a channel or something. :man_shrugging:

“Gettin’ ganked by the E is a lesson.”

We used to have this guy named Gorn (an orc) on our server, He sometimes came in solo, and sometimes was accompanied by a Tauren Druid healer of almost equal ability. This guy (Gorn) could kill a lot of people before being snuffed out.

(this was during Cata) I was climbing the PVP ranks (slowly) but I was nowhere near Gorn’s caliber.

Anyways I had started a PVP guild called Scream and we became a little notorious, the operative word is LITTLE.

Then one day Gorn walks into Stormwind as a Human DK, I was like wth? I thought that was too bad, we could no longer take him down. Because most of the time it was scream who took him down. (And it was not easy) I also had members that were much better PVP’ers than I

Then I got a message that he was looking for me. (Well looking for the GM of Scream, not me by name) He wanted join my guild?!!

Looking back at it now it was no big deal but at the time I thought WOW! He joined , I discussed it with the rest of my officers and many guild members and all agreed with my decision to immediately promote him to officer. (in charge of world PVP)

This guy was the definition of Gankstar. The entire server knew his name.

The weird thing is I have not PVP’ed once since coming back to the game 3 months ago.

Good times…

1 Like

These are pro-tips.

1 Like

Why do you want to be known as a ganker?

Oh yeah I have a guy on your server, MG. Your attitude is what has made it what it is.
As much as I hate the slimeballs infesting WrA, their disdain for us PALES in comparison to their brothers on MG thanks to the idi- I mean complacency of MoonGuardians.
Last week I got in a fight with a guy with a name similar (because I don’t want to get nailed for name & shaming) to lolrpsuxx and everyone supported HIM and mocked ME for reporting his name. People like YOU created “lolrpsuxx”. God forbid you be “toxic” to people spitting in your face.

Why would it? It’s like punching puppies or stealing candy from babies. Its the interwebs no one cares.