How do i beat rogues as a warlock?

Well, TM Jelly and I play two different versions of Marks. Our talent builds are completely different. It would depend on how well I would do against him in an arena or in open-world to gauge who’s really better. And for all I know, he probably has one of the better comps for 3’s.

No doubt he runs a pet for the utility, which is okay. I can do better with damage without all that. But I am impressed with his ratings. He only outgears me by a few points, which is the irony about the disparity. I’m 428 without ANY ratings and this Jellybeans is 431 with some good ratings to show for it.

That’s rather alarming in a bad way, but I always take my quarry seriously.

Lol that’s WRATH ERA stuff from my actual main. I think I’m dead too!!!

1 Like

you don’t beat a sin rogue 1v1 unless you outgear them or out brain them
some classes like hunter and demon hunter and tanks and healers stand a greater chance

u dont, quit pvp or reroll another class that could.beat rogues

He’s not joking. Zex even has an Achievement, World First, that Blizzard doesn’t know about yet.

I was in the same boat on a Spriest.

I can even remember the BG, Arathi Basin, an Undead Rogue killed me over and over again as I left our only GY. We had no bases.

After leaving the BG I made this character on a PVP server something like Kelakos or similar. Also made an Alliance Rogue on Eonar a regular server. This was during MOP.

Join the darkside and make a Rogue.:grin:

1 Like

Rofl… no

Rogues are one of the easier classes to beat as destro. Coil, root, bolt. They’re very squishy outside of cloak of shadows, which most rogues just use to escape from you when you are winning.

Demo can kill rogues with instant casts, and the felguard can do damage through their cloak.

Affliction has a greater challenge dueling a rogue. You need your agony to stack up and you have to cast in order to do damage. If they know how affliction warlocks work, they’ll just wait until all your dots are up and then cloak them off, and you can easily get behind in damage. All of affliction’s counters to immunities (such as inevitable demise) were nerfed. It’s not a great spec to play in pvp right now unless you’re with a healer and dps that has a lot of cc.

Can I have your insignia?

Yep demo should eat up rogues.