How do i beat rogues as a warlock?

If what you say is true, then a 225k Marks can beat a 295k Sin by outplaying the rogue. Run that in a sim or duel and see what happens. I can already tell you that the damage resolution vs a roic-raid geared rogue would be tiddlywinks. The Sin can just cherry-tap such a crappily geared Marks in a few globals.

I should even be thankful I made the Sin use everything he had. I made him work for it. It was in times past and present(Classic) that Rogues didn’t even need their cooldowns or gear. But it still stands that anything other than Hunter should be considered. I represent the best of the class; if I was beaten, then everyone else is beaten. No way around that logic.

2 Likes

Well no that would be the spec vs spec aspect. Again, it’s class/spec/skill/gear.

I value your romantic view, but I’m weathered through the worst expansions this class ever had.

You’re speaking of class balance.

media3.giphy. com/media/wWue0rCDOphOE/giphy.gif

Dang. I was going to post that one about you. Nice choice.

Neither of us could validly make the claim you made in regards to our class or specs, though I reckon my claim to it would have a shred of validity.

I don’t even know what “our class” is. I didn’t say I represent the best of the WARLOCK class. I mained that class forever and PvPing as one was a long time ago.

You were talking about hunter and made the claim you’re the “best of the class.” I assumed you were joking though.

I believe this man honestly thinks he is the pinnacle of marks hunters.

I believe him. He worked hard for that ‘World Wide Winner’ arena achieve. Praise!

1 Like

My favorite part is when people blame gear differences for a loss in a duel then I opt into taking off pieces of gear to super deflate my ilvl and they still refuse.

He’s actually not kidding…

The fedora is strong with this one.

1 Like

Haven’t played my lock for a while so I can only give some generic advice. Make sure to keep your port available and strategically locate it in a not obvious place that’s hard to reach if possible. Keep dot pressure on them to try and force their cloak and RoF if they go stealth. Your pet commands still work if you’re incapacitated, Succy can save you but remember to punish him for flirting with your girl.

In a more general sense, keep with the group to make yourself less of a target. Peel for the healer, they appreciate it and will keep you alive.

2 Likes

A fedora, or a trilby? That’s the riddle, and I have another riddle for you.

And I never said I was the pinnacle of all Marksmen. The only way you’re going to find out is to take the best raiding MM, the best dungeoneering MM, the best Arena MM, the best RBG MM, and the best open-world PvP MM(which is me), and devise a mixed-bag contest to see who is truly the best of all for the expansion cycle.

So in other words, I’m a member of the “Elite Five” of Marksmen.

It’s a shame that Blizzard doesn’t actually have class/spec-based contests…

1 Like

Open world pvp is not a competitive bracket. That’s like saying I’m the champion of dutch ovening my dog.

I assure you, and this pains me to say it, but if we were to take Jellybeans and put him in an open world pvp situation and you in the same one he would come out leagues ahead of you.

It’s the first of all PvP, the progenitor of this game. They have chili cookoffs in RL despite that cooking chili is not really a competition.

A competition is a contest. There’s W’s and L’s even in open-world. I had displayed mine. The rule of open-world is to kill as many as you can and stay alive the longest.

I looked at Jellybeans-Terokkar. Nothing really stood out as far as something that could rival me.

Well we’re not talking about him. We’re talking about Jellybeans from the move. TMjellybeans-tichondrius.

And I think he wouldn’t rival you, I think he’d beat you to a pulp.

1 Like

Dude has "Brutally Dedicated’ but still no 1500 achieve.
Over 300 wins and can’t break 1500.
But he thinks he’s gonna beat Jellybeans.

Lmao im dead.

1 Like

You don’t. Any decent rogue will dominate a warlock no matter what you do. The only thing to can do is portal away and wait for help to arrive.

3 Likes