How do I beat a DH?

you can ams rain from above and death grip him if you are fast enough

So maybe as UH I should dot and just run and hope my pets do good dmg while I slow? I’ll give that a go. But they have that pvp traint that allows them to transfer debuffs to original caster (I forget what its called) so that might not work well.

IF you can keep us on the ground, but any DH worth their salt that I know off leans greatly on mobility and massive damage.

BUT, if you can keep a DH still, yeah, not much armour.

I was in your situation when I was playing a Warrior as my main, so I made a DH to figure their moves and counter-act them. Now my DH is my main.

5 Likes

haha yeah Skaxxillian I have a DH for that exact reason. I feel unkillable but I just want to play my DK because it looks cooler to me lol

3 Likes

Death Knights looks awesome and have great abilities, I have one of those as well, a Blood DK.

I should add, many DH’s save their “get away” shenanigans until you lot start doing that deathgrip/frost ring thing. Death Knights are hard to peel open, but not so much as Paladins. Truth be told, the big demon at the orgy is ranged dps, spend more time trying to close the gap than doing damage. irksome.

Yeah I def noticed when fighting hunters on my DH that it still kinda sucked to close the distance.

Hunters, mages, priest’s… anyone with a ranged ability. After healers, ranged becomes my second priority.

1 Like

Rain from above is physical.

1 Like

no, its chaos dmg

Keep gnaw turned off, and make your own macro for it, as a secondary interrupt, after you burn your real interrupt, and your stun.

2 Likes

DH is honestly one of the harder ones for me to beat as a frost DK…but not always. I try to keep defensives up to match what’s needed.

Aka - save Anti Magic shell for either meta or Rain from Above–I’d go with the latter if they have it. Stun for meta, or you can mess up Rain From Above if Anti Magic Shell isn’t available. Snares when they meta as well.

I mean you’ll figure it out. You just have to make sure you block their self healing when it is strongest, and be careful of their burst. The goal is to get them to completely waste their demon form each time they enter it. They’re super squishy when they have no cooldowns/with the help of Chains of Ice!

1 Like

Wrong. It’s actually physical damage. It punches right through ams

Look at the spell details and you’ll see that it’s in the physical school and does physical damage.

I just DG them when they fly up to stop the rain from above and save death advance to kite them. Usually does the trick.

Can you death grip them when they jump up with rain from above?

You can, but you have to be quick or they’ll get out of range. You can stop it early if you wait for a bit for them to slow-fall in range.

Have lucky RNG and get OP corruption gear.

the player just roll a demon hunter and get them nerfed.

After Tuesday’s 50% nerf to Deathstrike, you won’t be able to beat them anymore.

2 Likes

The devs have no clue what they are doing unless their goal is to downsize servers due to player loss.

1 Like

This is 90% of thr DH population. “I was playing another class then decided to make a DH to see how they tick, now i main it”

I can just imagine those players all gluttonous with food around their mouths, they used to be fit and healthy.

1 Like