How do alliance hang in there random bgs?

wow pvp is a joke. it’s never included in cross platform e-sports due to the obvious design flaws that cause the win / loss ratio to be totally skewed.

Maybe horde having longer queue times makes them less likely to give up since they can’t just requeue and get another bg right away

1 Like

If you are using epic BG’s to cap , you are doing it wrong .

If you desert a horde BG, you are Not going to be in another for 30 minutes ( deserter plus wait time)… epic BG’s it’s about 45 minutes . It’s a powerful motivator to not abandon ship.

3 Likes

The main problem I’m seeing in Random BGs on alliance side is that we have WAY too many under geared people queuing. A DH with less than 50k hp. Seriously. Alliance loses because we cripple our chances by playing with huge handicaps.

2 Likes

This is 100% true, and not mentioned nearly enough. If the Alliance had a 30 minute queue time I bet they would shape up/get their act together REAL quick :rofl:

Motivation matters, and Alliance are spoiled by their lightning-fast queue times. So when they lose their mindset is “meh, i’ll just get another bg in 5 minutes”.

Losing bgs are “disposable” to the Alliance player, but the Horde player has much more at stake just due to his higher queue/wait time.

2 Likes

In mop we had instant queues you could press the queue button and get a bg within a minute

That was before the population swung stupidly high to horde side.

1 Like

Had a 72k dk the other day who said in chat he refused to do anything but pvp in bgs even when told to at least get naz gear. some people just are special… you can of course imagine how he did that game

4 Likes

Cause pvp was fun. Even if you didn’t play a meta spec

All i care about is killing Horde and getting Marks of Honour.
Losing means jack squat as long as i get to bash heads.

2 Likes

Really dont get this narrative that both Horde and Alliance push, i been playing with my Druid Troll trying to get rank 3 essences from grinding honor and holy cow the horde losses so much.

Like people really have buy this idea that is any different and from my experience it really isnt, its about the same tbh.

Thank god that we have the AI brawl so i might as well farm it because i dont think i can get Rank 3 Battlefield Tactician with my Druid without it.

It’s not an Alliance issue, it’s OP’s issue.

PEBKAC.

Meh i think the win loss ratio is pretty close to 50/50 with a slight advantage to horde but nowhere near the leveks that some people would lead you to believe.

The faster ques are not worth having to play as a human or kul tiran.