How did that dafran guy get the beta?

Responding to posts calling authors entitled is new and edgy.

2 Likes

Jesse Cox and Crendor don’t even play WoW anymore but they still got in because they are popular influencers. One could argue that Crendor got in also because he has an active sub, but that’s really only for “Fishing With Crendor” or “Camping With Nixxiom”, wherein they talk about anything not related to WoW for an hour with some random spot in some random zone being the backdrop.

And correct, in this case.

1 Like

Couldn’t you have made this comment in any other 1,000 threads about influencer priority? Was it that important you made your own thread? Big Yikes

1 Like

Reading these forum posts is so funny. I moved on to a better MMO but coming here to comment and troll people literally makes my day at times all the salt.

You actually need to calm the hell down. That’s just completely unnecessary. Points can be made without resorting to that kind of nonsense.

No, but if someone has an older account than someone else you’d think they would get invited first since they set their criteria that way.

This time how long you have played DOES matter.

TE AMO Dafran.

1 Like

Coke doesn’t need to advertise either, you should probably tell them that, they can save millions a year once they cancel their ad campaigns.

1 Like

Because having a singular type of person is exactly what you want in testing! God forbid they get new peoples takes on things… How many millions of players were in vanilla? how many test slots do they have? Basic math tells us statistically you are not likely to get in regardless.

This is a silly point. If you think Coke pays for their ad campaigns, you are living in the dark.

Also, why does a 15 year old game even need a beta?

Oh wait it doesn’t.

Ok is this beta or early access? I keep forgetting.

Its for Beta

OMG just stop with the beta envy, it’s getting pathetic. It’s only the beta, it doesn’t count, it doesn’t matter, nothing you do in it carries over. Let it go and just wait for launch like the rest of us and stop being massive whiny babies.

update:

checked last night and i got the beta access!!!

played it for about 30 mins and realized it wasnt my thing.

thank you anyways blizzard <3

Good luck getting that “Cheers everyone knows your name vibe” when your patrons number in the millions. Lol.
Seriously. I’m no mathematics expert but the size of the blizz fan base from Vanilla compared to 5-6k in beta? Not everyone was getting in. So while I get the feeling of aww shoot I didn’t get in. I wasn’t lucky enough for beta either.
This whole level of frustration being displayed by the alt brigade is beyond my comprehension and the closest thing I can even compare it to is a child being told no. Then proceeding to throw a fit.

If blizz would have only invited accounts made in 2019 yea I’d be outraged too. Everyone wants to be outraged? Let’s start by boycotting all mtx and making repeat threads on getting back to old school engaging gameplay instead of cash grabs to milk the whales. In 3 months none of this beta will matter but mtx will still be destoying gaming. Unless we act now!

#nomtx #tellbillyNOmtx

No just the regular patrons that always buy membership and always buy the expansions. There was people that started in wod, legion, and bfa that got in the beta from what I heard

Do you think there’s only a few? Give me your best guess what that number is.

I mean blizzard has the resources to look at how many accounts bought vanilla wow - bfa, how long they have been subbed to the game, when they started etc and come up with a system to flag those they feel most deserving out of the entire player base. Should have been a lot more people added into the beta its not like they dont have the resources to open a classic server for that with